12

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 53: A Hug of Love to Junior and Brother (12)

    Stayed in the inn for one night, packed up my bags the next day, and left this sad city at dawn.

    Zhou Jing bought a horse and rode it with his younger brother. It's not because Qin Xiang doesn't know how to ride a horse, but because they don't have much money on them, and they will have to buy a house to settle down, and there are too many places to spend money.

    Only those who have truly become Jianghu know that people in the Jianghu also have to worry about housing, transportation, three meals a day, and even marrying a wife.

    The two senior brothers Zhou Yi were together, and the money for marrying a wife was saved.

    "Look, Junior Brother, there is a rainbow." It rained a lot in the morning, and as soon as the sun came out, a rainbow appeared, which was very beautiful.

    "I see." Qin Xiang said, he was sitting in front of his senior brother, with his back leaning against his senior brother. After getting used to this warm embrace, he could no longer bear the feeling of loneliness.

    "Let's walk slowly along the river and stop when we get to the place you like. As I said, we will be together no matter where we go." Zhou Qian smiled slightly, shining brightly on the side facing the sun. Looking at him like this will make people feel that life is full of hope, and everything will be beautiful tomorrow.

    "Listen to senior brother." Qin Xiang found his senior brother's hand and interlocked his fingers.

    Zhou Tong lowered his head and kissed his cheek, and when he turned his head to ask for a kiss, he kissed the corner of his mouth intimately, and then played and chased after each other with his lips and tongue, and the two hearts cuddled together.

    Until now, Zhou Yan still hasn't heard that his junior brother's happiness index has risen again. So he knew very well that the younger brother was still not sure about him, or in other words, the younger brother was still unhappy.

    Sighing softly, he advised himself not to rush and take everything slowly.

    After they walked on the road for a month, Qin Xiang finally took a fancy to a small town with simple folk customs, and said that he wanted to live there and didn't want to leave.

    Zhou Yan agreed with his decision very much, and went to buy a small apartment with only three rooms that day. It was originally a large courtyard house, but it was divided into several separate rooms and sold. Zhou Yan asked for one of them with a good location.

    It's close to the market, and it's quiet amidst the noise. Qin Xiang came to see it and said he had no objection. So Zhou Yan started to decorate and buy furniture. It turned out that he didn't want to use those old things anymore. It didn't matter to him that the house could be smaller, but it couldn't be uncomfortable.

    Although Qin Xiang didn't understand anything, he would follow along and Zhou Yan would occasionally ask him to make something.

    On the first day they lived in, the neighbors came to say hello. Luckily, Zhou Yan had already made preparations. He bought snacks and tea leaves at home, and greeted each one as soon as they came.

    It's just that there is a terrible place, the lady next door is a very enthusiastic person. Within a few days of meeting Zhou Yan, I felt that Zhou Hao was a rare and promising young man, and she acted as a matchmaker for Zhou Hao.