13

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 67 Return from Hell of the End Times (13)

    Many refugees have come to the base recently, and Xu Yuan has been busy with her work. But she is beautiful and gentle, so the staff at the base treat her very well, and occasionally release water for her. For example, give her the leadership of qualified visitors, and sometimes allow her to take a break secretly when she is too busy.

    "Yuanyuan, drink some water, I see you have been busy all morning." Xu Yuan just sat down when a tall and thin man brought water for her to drink.

    "Thank you." Xu Yuan smiled politely, but she was still very pretty. She knew that the man in front of her liked her. Although she would not betray Han Xiao and be with others, she would not refuse others to treat her well.

    Xu Yuan was very resistant to going to work before, but after she came out, she found that relying on her beauty and talent, it is still very easy to survive in the last days. Now she can make money, and she no longer has to look at Han Xiao's face in a low voice to get by.

    The man stood in front of her and said restrainedly: "Yuanyuan, that..."

    "Xu Yuan? Is that you Xu Yuan?" A disheveled woman exclaimed in surprise, she squeezed over and took Xu Yuan's hand Said: "Do you remember me? I'm your Aunt Xiao."

    Xu Yuan finally recognized her, it turned out to be Han Xiang's stepmother Xiao Limei, she pulled out her hand in disgust: "So it's Aunt Xiao, you alone People?"

    Xiao Limei said: "And my husband and my son!" She hurried back and pulled Han Yu and her son over: "Husband, I saw Xu Yuan, come quickly!"

    Xu Yuan couldn't hide, so she had to be embarrassed Standing there, "Uncle Han, long time no see."

    Seeing his future daughter-in-law, Han Yu's mood improved a lot, and his shrewd eyes turned around Xu Yuan, "Yuanyuan, I didn't expect to meet you here." You. How are you doing now? Where is Han Xiang?"

    After struggling in the apocalypse these days, Xu Yuan is used to seeing all kinds of people's ugliness, and now even Han Yu is in such a state of despair. Her family is also from a rich family: "Uncle Han, to tell you the truth, Han Xiang and I have no contact now."

    Han Yu's face changed: "You mean, he..." When he received his son's call, he didn't go to rescue him. In fact, he was somewhat prepared for it. Just seeing Xu Yuan suddenly, a glimmer of hope arose.

    "Uncle Han, don't think too much, Han Xiang is doing well now." Xu Yuan said unhappily: "He is now the president of the guild of supernatural beings in the base. He is capable and has a great status. You can go and seek refuge with him. Think about it Han Xiang won't ignore you." As soon as she rolled her eyes, Xu Yuan thought of a way to add trouble to Han Xiang, isn't Xiao Limei and her precious son the most suitable shit stirrers?

    "Is that so?" Han Yu was surprised. He didn't expect his son to do so well. This is good news.

    "Then where is he now?" Xiao Limei's face was full of anxiety. She was frightened and hungry these days, and she never wanted to live that kind of hard life. And her precious son, who hasn't eaten enough for two days.

    "I can take you there, but..." Xu Yuan said with a smile: "I am now a staff member of the base, entertaining you is one of my jobs, but I need to charge a certain fee for leading you. Rules. I'm just a small employee, I hope Uncle Han and Aunt Xiao can understand me."     Xiao Limei didn't care about the fee at all when she heard that Han Xiang is so promising now, and said quickly: "This is what it should be, wait until the place , we asked Han Xiang to pay the bill for you. Take us there quickly, don't waste your time." After that, he took his listless son with one hand and her husband with the other and left.     Xu Yuan has inquired about Han Xiang intentionally or unconsciously in the past few days, so she naturally knows where he lives. When she went upstairs and reached the door, she knocked on the door and said: "This 80-square-meter house is treated like a president, and ordinary people can't afford it. After you come here, you won't be afraid that you won't have a place to live." Xiao     Limei He nodded again and again and said, "That's right, the space is a little narrower, but now there are not so many requirements."     Only Han Yu has a bad feeling. Even though he is Han Xiang's father, he is not sure about the current situation. Will Han Xiang regard him as his father? After all, it was him that day...