4

return
Quick Transmigration: Action of Happiness
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 21 I gave birth to a monkey for the prince (4)

    In view of the prince's strange attitude towards the man in the Ximen Street house, Mr. Xu is not a good person these days. He just said to the prince: "That young master is a sensible person. Even if you don't go to see him, he will take good care of himself." Isn't it true that the prince refused so cruelly that day, if it was someone else who couldn't think about it, he would have He left in shame and indignation. However, this Young Master is safe and calm, still so calm and quiet, it is very pleasing to the eye at a glance.

    Eunuch Xu's words were intended to comfort the prince, but somehow he hit the prince's G-spot, and the prince immediately said with a dark face: "Prepare the carriage, the king is going to see how well he is doing."

    "My lord, have you figured it out?" Xu Defang was surprised and delighted: "Hey! The servant will prepare the carriage right away, please wait a moment." At this moment, the god horse is moody, and the god horse is not easy to serve, and the father-in-law doesn't care about it!

    Zhou Yan was talking to Ah Fu, and Ah Fu told him pleasantly: Zhou Shao, you have it.

    What is this concept?

    Zhou Shao looked at his stomach curiously, but he couldn't see anything wrong with it. He only knew that there was a little guy inside, and it would crawl out of his stomach in eight months.

    "I don't know if it's a boy or a girl?" Zhou Yan muttered to himself while rubbing his belly.

    Ah Fu glanced at someone who was extremely nervous, and he was also drunk. But that's fine too, if Zhou Shao didn't have this virtue, Ah Fu wouldn't have chosen him in the first place.

    "You can't see it now. I'll help you see it after three months." Ah Fu said.

    "Actually, it doesn't matter whether it's a man or a woman. Men and women are not all my species." Zhou Shao smiled kindly.

    Ah Fu said that the dog's eyes have been blinded by the flash.

    At this time, Honglian came in and reported: "Young Master Zhou, the prince is here."

    Didn't you say you couldn't come last time? Zhou Yan asked Ah Fu in surprise: "Isn't he unable to say it? Is it the nature of father and son to sense his child so quickly?"

    King Xiang should not have this skill.

    Afu smiled and said: "He came just in time, come with your ear, I'll tell you..."

    One person and one system quietly calculated, and saw Zhou Shao's face alternately surprised and bitter, mother, he sacrificed his mother to complete the task. too much.

    "It's really going to be like this, will it be okay?" Zhou Yan disagreed, he is pregnant now.

    "Don't worry, nothing will happen." Ah Fu assured again and again.     After a long delay, Hong Lian was afraid that the prince would blame him,     so she urged again: "Young Master

    Zhou?" , Young Master." Hong Lian followed behind Zhou Yan, and as she walked, she suddenly discovered that Young Master's walking style seemed to be different.     King Xiang waited a little impatiently at the door, and wanted Xu Defang to go in to have a look, but when he looked up, he saw Zhou Yan coming out. That person is still so plain, without any extra accessories on his body, but such a person with noodles in clear soup has a deceptive taste.     King Xiang frowned and was about to speak about him, but Zhou Yu fell down with an ouch. King Xiang raised his heart, and angrily shouted at Honglian: "Hurry up and help him up! How did you serve him?" The girl assigned by Xu Defang is really getting worse and worse!     "Yes, my lord!" Hong Lian hurried to help Zhou Qian get up in a panic.     "Ouch, don't touch me, it hurts!" Zhou Yanlai covered his stomach on the ground, not letting anyone help him up, and only kept yelling for pain.     "Young Master Zhou, what's the matter with you? Where does it hurt?" Hong Lian was dying of anxiety, she blamed her for not being careful in serving her, what if the prince punished her.     "Stomach, stomach ache..." Zhou Yan said with a pale face, looking at King Xiang.     King Xiang also watched his every move. Seeing that Hong Lian was so reckless, he was very annoyed. He strode over and said, "Where did you fall? Get up!" He had already decided to stay away from him. He fell down, very anxious.     Zhou Qian smiled wryly: "Go back to the lord, Cao Min's stomach hurts from the fall, and he can't get up."