Chapter 80.2

"Young master, should we get someone to save young master Luo?"

Yan Mo waved his hand and said calmly: "Sis knows to control herself. You guys keep an eye out. Don't let insensible people report it to the madam."
.......

After a healthy round of beatings, Luo Huai Yuan looked at Yan Yan submissively while sobbing.
"Little sis Ah Yan, just what did I do wrong for you to hit me like this?!"

"You're still bringing it up!?"

Yan Yan clenched her little fist and hit him a couple more times.

She had been embarrassed and angry to begin with. With Luo Huai Yuan's exaggerated cries, which were super despicable, Yan Yan grew even angrier.
His chubby hands covered his face. "I won't say it. Don't keep hitting me, ok?"

Yan Yan harrumphed, her little face rigid. "Why did you have Xiao An Zi gift such a thing? Is such a thing something you are allowed to gift?" After speaking, Yan Yan's face reddened once again.

Luo Huai Yuan peeked at Yan Yan's expression through the gap in his hands. He lowered a hand and blinked innocently, "Aren't we friends?"

Yan Yan choked up, and then quietly roared: "Even friends cannot, cannot...do such a thing!"

"That, uh, I just saw you looked very uncomfortable and was very worried. I found a nana to ask about it, and she said girls are all like this when they grow up. She also said to pay more attention, and then took that thing out, saying it's very useful. I was overjoyed and thought it would definitely help little sis Ah Yan. I even rewarded her. What is that thing used for? The nana said I'm not allowed to know about it, and only told Xiao An Zi."

Yan Yan was half-convinced. Luo Huai Yuan did his best to look a little more innocent.

Seeing Yan Yan's expression gradually soften, he then changed to an aggrieved look.
"I was truly falsely accused. It's all Xiao An Zi screwing me over. Little sis Ah Yan, you mustn't listen to his nonsense....."

Yan Yan thought: maybe she really accused little fatty Luo wrongly?

She then recalled Xiao An Zi's words, which truly didn't mention little fatty Luo doing anything. Did she misunderstand?

Luo Huai Yuan sat up on the kiln and raised his head towards Yan Yan. His chubby hand pointed at his black eye, "I'm so tragic, little sis Ah Yan. Look how tragic I am!"

It was definitely black. Having been hit in so many places, this was the most painful spot.
"How can you treat me like this? I was being kindhearted...."

A torrent of snot and tears.

How could Yan Yan outplay Luo Huai Yuan's cunning? She gradually started feeling a little helpless, "I, I also was embarrassed...what you did wasn't good, err, let me apologize to you...."

She thought about it again and once more felt he was in the wrong. How could he do this?

Such an intimate thing and he actually dared.....

But he said he didn't know what it was!

Yan Yan stomped her foot, putting on a tough front. "It's clearly you who was in the wrong. You're not allowed to cry anymore."

Actually, this fellow wasn't crying at all. He was clearly just wailing.

Luo Huai Yuan sobbed a little longer before quietening down like a little housewife.
"You, stay here or whatever. I'm going back first." After a pause, "Also, no telling my mom you were beaten by me."

After speaking, she left like a gust of wind.
Only then did Luo Huai Yuan sit up and rub his cheeks. He admired in his heart: the little consort is truly fierce!