Chapter 98.2

She laughed coldly. "Yan Ting, how capable you've become. You've actually started hitting women."

"I'm your dad you unfilial daughter. How dare you call me by name? I must beat this sinner to death today!"

As he spoke, he sent a fist flying over. This fist was extremely forceful, and the faint sound of rushing wind could be heard.

Yan Yan pushed Shen Yi Yao into the terrified Cui Qiao's arms and avoided the fist by bridging her body backwards. She swiftly sprung back up and shot over with her flexible body.

Yan Ting trained in martial arts, riding and archery from a young age, and had served in the military. His skills were naturally not ordinary. Yan Yan's skills weren't worse than his, but she was best with her whip and her emei piercers. She wasn't that good at forceful physical battles.

Yan Ting was in the prime of his life and was also striking out in anger. Girls were weaker than men to begin with. The reason Yan Yan could trade blows equally with him was due to her internal force and her agility.

The two rapidly exchanged several blows. Two emei piercers slid out from Yan Yan's sleeves and landed in her hands. She leapt over Yan Ting's kneestrike and stabbed out several times. Yan Ting didn't dare block and could only dodge back.

Yan Yan closed the distance, her attacks coming from strange and tricky angles. Yan Ting only saw a flash before he felt a faint prick against his throat. He instinctively stepped back but felt another prick against his chest.

"You..."

His face instantly turned pale as he stared at the piercer against his throat.

"Those green-clothed people were killed by you?" His voice contained fear and disbelief.

Those corpses had very strange wounds. They were all stabbed with a sharp weapon that left strange round holes. Apart from those mortal wounds, they were unharmed.

The second prince had suffered a huge loss and naturally wanted to figure out what had happened. Therefore, both princes had examined those bodies.
Seeing those strange wounds, they were both very amazed.

When they heard the Zhenguo Duke say those guards were all peak experts, they figured those people used some sort of sharp cylindrical weapon. They had wondered if it was done with emei piercers, but those wounds didn't seem to match.
Seeing the strange weapons in Yan Yan's hands, Yan Ting immediately understood.

After understanding, he looked at Yan Yan's cold gaze. As long as she exerted a little more force in those two places, his soul would return to the underworld. His heart tightened as his vitals were threatened, his pupils shrinking to a point. He was clearly terrified.

"I am your dad...."

Yan Yan laughed sarcastically. "You still know you are my dad?'

Her hands moved slightly and Yan Ting couldn't help but retreat. However, those piercers stuck tightly to him.

"Why didn't you know you were my dad when you hit my mom? Why didn't you recall you were my dad when you struck at me with full force? Why didn't you recall you were my dad when you used me as a tool to climb the ranks and sold me to the second prince? Why didn't you recall you were my dad when you planned on sacrificing me to pull the crown prince down?" Yan Yan smiled extremely splendidly but her gaze was frighteningly cold. "When your daughter was surrounded by wolves, you were hiding nearby, right? Why didn't you recall you were my dad at that time?"

"How did you know?" Yan Ting was stunned and accidentally let it slip. He hurriedly tried to backpedal, "I wasn't...."

Yan Yan sent him flying with a kick. He crashed against the screen and fell to the floor along with it.
"Don't say you are my dad. You disgust me! If I could choose, I definitely wouldn't want this sort of dad!"