Chapter 151

Right as they were speaking, they heard a cry of "mom".

Shen Yi Yao looked to the source and saw her own daughter walking over swiftly while carrying an ample stomach.

Actually, Yan Yan could have appeared in an even more thrilling manner, but was afraid of scaring Shen Yi Yao. Therefore she had slowed down while still inside and switched to walking instead.

Otherwise, Shen Yi Yao would have seen her daughter suddenly descend from the heavens, and probably would have fainted from fright.

Shen Yi Yao hurriedly pushed the doors open and leapt from the carriage.

She was also caught up in the moment and didn't consider whether she was capable of doing so. Luckily that middle-aged man got off his horse and supported her. Otherwise, she would definitely have fallen.

After hurriedly thanking him, Shen Yi Yao rushed over, "Child, you're about to become a mom. Why are you still so impetuous!?" Before she finished speaking, her tears started flowing.

Hearing this, Yan Mo who had gotten out from the other side said in exasperation: "Mom, enough. Since we've already arrived, don't end up making sis cry as well."

Yan Yan's eyes were scarily red and her lips were trembling. Right as she was about to cry, she was stopped up by Yan Mo's words.

She raised her eyes and saw her matured younger brother.

Compared to when she had left, Yan Mo had undergone drastic changes. Back then he was still a youngster. Now, he had become tall and lanky with fair and delicate features. There was still some immaturity in his face, and his body was filled with the air of a young scholar.

There wasn't the slightest hint of Yan Ting in Yan Mo's features. He also looked quite different from Shen Yi Yao. Instead, he looked a little more like Yan Yan.

However, Yan Yan was brash, dignified and incomparably beautiful. Yan Mo had become scholarly and elegant, like a thriving and growing young bamboo. His cyan robes made him appear taller, though his body was clearly a little frail.

"Ah Mo!"

"Sis!"

Yan Mo hurriedly stepped forward.

Actually he was also having a hard time concealing his excitement. However, as someone determined to become a man who could prop up the heavens, how could he show weakness in front of so many people?

Yan Mo was Yan Yan's younger borther, but due to those things that happened in the past, their relationship wasn't ordinary. He had grown up under Yan Yan's protection. This sort of relationship was extremely profound, almost like that of mother and child.

"You've also grown up." Yan Yan tousled Yan Mo's hair and lamented.

Yan Mo was embarrassed.
He was already so old but still got his head stroked by his sister!

"Alright, let's go inside first."

Luo Huai Yuan had already appeared at some point. He first inquired about Shen Yi Yao's health and then greeted Yan Mo.

"Ah Yan, don't do that in the future. My heart almost leapt out of my chest." Luo Huai Yuan complained.

Shen Yi Yao agreed: "Exactly, exactly. As someone about to become a mom, how can you be so inattentive?"

Yan Yan was somewhat embarrassed and said: "It definitely won't happen again." She had been caught up in her excitement.

The palanquins had arrived. One of them was rather large and there were two smaller ones. The estate was too large so this was used as transportation. Shen Yi Yao and Yan Mo didn't get back into the carriage and prepared to get on the palanquin.