Chapter 91.2

Liu Shu Yi loved coming to Mt. Meng's hunting grounds because she was free here. She didn't have to wear those complicated clothes, do her hair up nicely and cover herself in jewelry. Her dad, the Yiyong Marquis's heir, was the Jinwu Guard's commander and the trusted aide of the emperor. They would come for every hunt and Liu Shu Yi was very familiar with this place.

Yan Yan had also come a few times, but that was when she was young. She wasn't as familiar with the place.

Yan Yan smiled at Liu Shu Yi and went to change behind the screen. She came back out wearing a begonia red riding outfit with narrow sleeves. She sat down in front of the makeup counter where Yi Yun helped redo her hair. Liu Shu Yi insisted on Yan Yan having the same hairstyle as her. Yi Yun helped do Yan Yan's hair up the same way.

After she was done, the two went to see Shen Yi Yao. They were like a pair of beautiful sisters. One was cute and charming while the other was tall and gorgeous. They were two lovely flowers.

Yan Mo found out the two were going riding and looked at them pitifully. Liu Shu Yi pinched his little face and had him call her big sis before she would take him along. Yan Mo was straightforward and called her big sis Shu Yi with a smile. He flattered Liu Shu Yi until she didn't know north from south.
The three left the tent and went over to the stables.

Each household's horses were kept here, and were being taken care of by the hunting ground's workers.

Yan Yan had brought Black Jade along on this trip. Yan Mo had been given a small dark-red mare. Yan Mo knew how to ride now, but wasn't proficient enough. Therefore, he could only ride this gentle little horse.

Liu Shu Yi's horse was a snow-white mare called Little Flower. She treasured Little Flower quite a bit, and continuously stroked her nose and fed her sugar.

"Ah Yan, isn't my Little Flower very beautiful!?"

Little Flower was truly a beautiful and fine horse. She was handsome and her shape was elegant. Her large amber eyes revealed that she was extremely gentle.

Right as Liu Shu Yi was feeling smug, her gaze was drawn by a black horse.

This black horse was a little higher quality than Little Flower. He was black all over and well proportioned. His muscles were filled with strength and beauty. He neighed softly and raised his head proudly. His full mane flew wildly.

"What a beautiful horse!"
Liu Shu Yi's gaze was riveted.

She then watched as the worker leading the horse handed the reins over to Yan Yan. She asked in amazement: "Ah Yan, this is your horse? What's his name? He's so beautiful. Can I touch him?"

As she spoke, she approached without waiting for a response.

Unfortunately, Black Jade didn't allow her to touch him. Seeing her hand reach over, he avoided it. Little Flower lightly stomped her hoof behind Liu Shu Yi and snorted, seeming a little jealous.

"He's called Black Jade, and is around two years old."

Yan Yan turned and stroked his nose comfortingly. After placating him, he allowed Liu Shu Yi's hand to land on his body.

Liu Shu Yi looked at Black Jade and then looked at her own Little Flower. After looking back and forth a few times, she had to admit Black Jade was a little better looking.

She pursed her lips and scrunched up her face. She turned back and stroked Little Flower. "Although your Black Jade is very beautiful, my Little Flower is also not bad. I still like Little Flower a little more."

Liu Shu Yi's appearance made Yan Yan laugh. Yan Mo also started laughing on the side.

Little Flower stuck out her tongue and licked Liu Shu Yi's face, making her both laugh and dodge away.