Chapter 102 - Part 2

Dressed in red, like a blazing flame, the beauty was delicate yet incredibly valiant. Especially that focus as her almond eyes were narrowed while aiming, her beauty made their hearts tremble.

Whether she hit her target or not wasn't important at this moment. Everyone was focused on her figure.
The second prince's expression was slightly dull, the third prince's eyes were shining and the crown prince felt it was unfortunate, although it wasn't clear what was unfortunate.

At this time, Luo Huai Yuan rode Little Green and trotted over.

As a horse with mixed colors, Little Green truly didn't look too good. His fur was green mixed with white and covered in dirt. He seemed to be in desperate need of grooming. Apart from being rather sturdy and his legs being longer than other horses', there was nothing outstanding about him.

The person on his back was round and fat, looking like a puffy meat bun from afar. His posture as he spurred the horse over was rather laughable.
A good cabbage was swallowed by a pig!
For some reason, many people had this thought flash through their minds.

They watched as that "pig" smiled smugly and seemed very pleased with himself as he raised his head. He called out Miss Yan is truly awesome while his fat body blocked her off from view.

Wasn't she impressive? Compared to his future consort, Luo Huai Yuan as the future husband hadn't loosed a single arrow. Actually, this fellow didn't even bring a bow.

He came out hunting without even bringing a bow. Wasn't that a disgrace!?

But this fellow didn't seem to feel ashamed at all. His face was blooming from smiling, looking cute and foolish.

Those who felt he looked stupid naturally didn't know what was in his mind.

At this moment, Luo Huai Yuan was rolling his eyes and cursing inside: Don't even think about my woman! I said don't even think about her! She's mine, it's been set in stone!

"Ah Yan, your luck is pretty good. It's a silver fox. Its pelt isn't damaged at all."

Shen Qi carried a dead white fox as he galloped back.
The fox's fur was white and vibrant without any other colors. A single arrow stuck out from its eye-socket but didn't penetrate its head. It was really as Shen Qi said, the pelt wasn't damaged at all.

"Violent girl, your skills are pretty good!"

The third prince naturally understood the significance of this. A young miss could use a 1.2 stone bow and shoot a fox's eye from a hundred paces away without the arrow penetrating through. The pelt wasn't damaged in the slightest. This was something that he himself might not be able to achieve.

He could naturally hit the target, but the strength had to be finely controlled, which was a little difficult.

"That's only natural!" Luo Huai Yuan followed up.
The usually timid fourth prince raised his voice for the first time in front of others. It seemed he was extremely proud of this girl in front of him.

How unsightly!

They really wanted to send this fatty flying with a slap!

The group all had their own trophies apart from Liu Shu Yi whose bow wasn't good and could only watch enviously. There was another exception. That was Luo Huai Yuan who was acting as a cheerleader beside Yan Yan. This fellow didn't even think about his own conduct. Whenever Yan Yan bagged something, he would happily and diligently run up and yell out her praises.

Being disturbed by this troublemaker, the second prince's group lost a lot of interest. Luo Huai Yuan who had disgusted others didn't seem to have noticed, and continued to disgust them. His talent in being an eyesore was unparalleled.