Chapter 4

Damn Idol Episode 4

Moreover, Han Si-on's appearance was outstanding even in the eyes of Seo Seung-hyun, who often looks at celebrities.

Humans are ultimately animals that rely on vision, so if you look good, your first impression will be good.

'Judging by his age and attitude, he seems to be at the lowest position in a company.'

Even on his business card, it says STAFF without any rank.

"Mr. Han Si-on. Excuse me, how old are you?"

"I am now 20 years old in Korean years."

"Twenty years old? But you are dispatched on behalf of HR?"

"Oh, this is not a company-level interview. It was a request from a manager who is interested in K-pop."

"Ah........ is that so?"

"Yes. And originally, I wasn't even supposed to come. I told them this out of personal greed, so my manager gave me permission."

Seo Seung-hyun didn't know, but Han Si-on knew that the lies he was telling now would be discovered someday.

Therefore, lying too much can lead to feelings of being tricked.

Even if you find out all the facts, you have to keep it to a limit where it ends up being a bit absurd but enjoyable.

"If you feel uncomfortable, I can talk to the manager again."

"No, no. It's okay. On the contrary, it's easy and better for me to talk to."

As Han Si-on had intended, Team Leader Seo Seung-hyun nodded with a slightly more relaxed expression.

"I heard you wanted an interview with the A&R team, right?"

"Yes. There are many special things about the K-pop production environment."

After that, Seo Seung-hyun and Han Si-on began answering various questions related to Korean entertainment companies.

At first, Team Leader Seo Seung-hyeon gave a one-sided explanation.

However, as time passed, the conversation between the two became more and more equal.

'This guy does his job properly?'

If you are the A&R team leader at BVB Entertainment, you can get a feel for it with just a few words of conversation.

Did this person actually work within the music industry or on the periphery of the music industry?

In Seo Seung-hyun's opinion, Han Si-on was a person who did a good job.

The side by side stories about the American show business industry that comes out naturally is very detailed.

The episodes of famous singers told as jokes were also very interesting.

At the same time, he also asked questions about American production methods, and a series of stories that would be difficult to understand unless you are currently working in the field were poured out.

"Mr. Han Si-on, are you just a staff member? Aren't you a recording professional?"

"My manager took great care of me. I got a lot of undeserved opportunities."

As the interview neared its end, the words that Han Si-on had been waiting for came out of Seo Seung-hyun's mouth.

"Mr. Han Si-on. You said you are staying at Korea, right?"

"Yes. It's already here. Because I'm not going to America anymore."

"It looks like you want to work in the music industry, but you're not interested in A&R?"