Chapter 56

Damn Idol Episode 56

Why is he here?

I heard from PD Kang Seok-woo that Eddie would be coming to Korea.

For that, I even sent an arranged version of Flowers Bloom.

However, the scheduled meeting was tomorrow, and even if he came to Korea today, it would be strange to come to the waiting room.

Besides, if you came, you should say hello, but why are you just smiling?

"Who, who r u?"

The moment Lee Ion steps forward, perhaps because of his sense of responsibility as the big brother.

Producer Kang Seok-woo ran into the waiting room in a huff along with the camera director.

"Mr. Han Sion!"

"yes?"

"Do you speak English?"

"Uh, yes."

"how much?"

"I guess it's at the level of a native speaker?"

"Really?"

"By receiving an early education."

Although it was a lie, PD Kang Seok-woo easily believed it because he knew that my parents were doctors.

"Do you know who this is?"

"no."

"This is Chris Edwards. Composer of Flowers Bloom."

"yes?!"

"The composer is Edward?!"

The passionate reaction came from the members, not me.

Now that I think about it, Flowers Bloom's composer is Chris Edwards, and I believe the news of him coming to Korea hasn't been communicated yet.

But was Eddie famous in Korea?

The response is hot.

Meanwhile, Eddie came to shake my hand.

"Hey, I really wanted to meet you. I'm your fan."

This kid had a habit of not washing his hands after going to the bathroom... ... .

I guess it hasn't been fixed yet.

"When you meet for the first time in Korea, say hello rather than shaking hands."

"Greetings?"

"Like this."

*      *      *

I left the art hall with Eddie and got into a taxi.

It's just the two of us, no staff.

Producer Kang Seok-woo asked with really sad eyes if we could talk here, but we have work to do in a place without cameras.

Anyway, we can film the meeting scene tomorrow, right?

Of course, I, a mere participant, did not make this request to the main producer.

I secretly asked Eddie for a favor.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"House."

"Your house?"

"Yeah. After all, the things you're curious about are probably at our house, right?"

"What am I curious about?"

"Didn't you come here because you were curious about my music? I'll tell you."

"Wow, you have great confidence, don't you?"