Chapter 74

Damn Idol Episode 74

As the NT CEO leaves the filming location, WFF, who was editing their route, is startled and runs to him.

It seems that the visit was not planned in advance as the representative was discovered late.

Or maybe he was trying to secretly visit PD Kang Seok-woo, who was looking this way.

"Let's go back to rehearsal!"

After three rehearsals, the main filming began.

-To the beat of my heart

WFF's stage was very good, and thanks to that, I was able to hum along to the song.

Oh, the reason I sing along to WFF's song is because of the production team's orders.

They said they would make a clean reconciliation with the WFF fandom by releasing this in a kuki (post credits scene) video.

Finally my turn came.

Bloom!

Bloom!

As the refreshing high notes explode, the Beads Live staff can be seen smiling in relief.

I think they were worried about what would happen if my skills were staged... ... .

No way.

*      *      *

After the Beads live filming was over, producer Kang Seok-woo and I headed to a nearby room-style Chinese restaurant.

Perhaps it is time to get to the point.

"It's delicious here."

"Right? This is a place I always come to when filming in Hapjeong."

When the course meal was almost over, PD Kang Seok-woo finally rhyme (Started talking, |poetic|).

"You know that I highly value Han Shi-on's intelligence, right?"

"I know. Thankfully, you talked to me on an equal footing."

"That's why I'm asking. How much did you notice? And how do you feel now?"

"How do I feel?"

It's a random question.

How could my mood be any different from usual?

I'm not experiencing mood swings like regression depression.

"It looks like you don't know? Han Sion ssi's attitude has been different from usual since a while ago."

"In what way?"

"well... ... . heaviness? Unfairness? It seems like you feel that way."

Me?

"You're wrong. What could I possibly be frustrated and unfair about?"

"It started after hearing the reviews of three months and 100 hundred days... ... . Are you really at peace?"

"I think it's peaceful."

"Great. How much did you notice?"

"I think M Show and Lion Entertainment are joining hands and planning to debut me with take scene."

"......!"

PD Kang Seok-woo opened his eyes wide.

I guess my answer was too correct.

Kang Seok-woo, who was silent for a while, took a sip of water.

"Huh, really. Since I know the whole board, so even if you say you can see it... ... . How did you know?"