Chapter 10

Damn Idol Episode 10

* * *

Lion Entertainment's CEO Choi Dae-ho felt a little embarrassed after receiving the report.

The report from the rookie development team that was selecting Team B personnel was long, but it was summarized as follows.

We met a friend who is really good, but he's so good that I don't know if I can put him on the B team.

If you are going to put him in Team B, you need to clearly decide how to use it.

What this means is that an applicant named Han Si-on may be an obstacle to Take scene's debut.

'No, if you are good at something, how good is it?'

Of course, there are many geniuses in the world, so he could be really good at it.

But.......

'How much does being good at music have to do with idol survival?'

Musicians usually succeed if their music is good.

However, idols don't become successful just because they have good music.

That is why the profession of an idol is disparaged, but that is also why there are breathtakingly cruel moments.

As someone who has witnessed these moments countless times, Choi Dae-ho did not understand the concerns about the participant named Han Si-on.

But even he couldn't help but be surprised when he saw Han Si-on's video.

"Umm......."

Well done.

No, he's really good at it.

He's not singing well, he's playing with it.

The rookie development team seemed to have given great marks to Han Si-on's free song <Tony Bright>, but Choi Dae-ho had a different opinion.

The designated song <The Flower Language> was even more amazing.

A 20-year-old young genius arranged and sung an acoustic guitar song?

I understand.

He must have wanted to show off his brilliant talent.

I guess he wanted to show off to his heart's content that he was this good.

However, "The Flower Language" ​​is a song that doesn't taste good when sung that way.

Han Si-on knew exactly that and sang it calmly and accurately.

It was amazing.

A young genius has a sense of restraint.

'There was a reason for their concern.'

However, despite his admiration, Choi Dae-ho did not worry.

His thoughts remained unchanged.

I don't know if it's the 3rd or 4th year since he started his solo career, but I don't think Han Si-on will be able to beat the take scene alone in survival.

It's probably frustrating.

Why can't other B team members sing like you?

As an individual, why do you think the stage of take scene that is worse than yours is better?

'It would be nice to make Take Scene an underdog while receiving praise in personal missions.'

Of course, this is his opinion from the perspective of the producer of Take Scene, and as the CEO of Ryan Entertainment, he covets Han Si-on.