Chapter102

Damn Idol Episode 102

The reason large entertainment companies like Lion are able to dominate the industry is not because they are feared.

Because it is something that makes money.

This is because there is a belief that if you give up temporary gains, Lion Entertainment will eventually bring you more money.

When these beliefs come together, they become a cartel, and over time, they become vested interests.

Once you become a cartel with vested interests, you gain one ability.

as soon as... ... Of course.

Entertainment reporters did not mention 3 Months and 100 Days' name in their article about the end of Coming Up Next.

This is not the result of a media company calculating profits and losses by tapping a calculator or flipping an abacus.

This is because no one raises the question, 'Why should we do Lion Enter's favor?'

Because it is taken for granted.

Of course, in order to maintain this naturalness, Lion Entertainment provides entertainment, spends advertising costs, and listens to requests from media outlets.

Sometimes even at the expense of losses.

This is because the profits the cartel brings are always greater than the cost of maintaining the cartel.

That's why this issue of 3 Months and 100 Days was dangerous.

As an issue grows, people always have more thoughts.

Why did 3 Months and 100 Days become independent?

Why did Drop Out appear in 3 Months and 100 Days?

Why are they friends?

At the end of this 'why', one question may follow.

Why can't we write articles?

This was the point where Choi Dae-ho felt a sense of crisis.

The moment something becomes natural, the power of the cartel weakens.

'What on earth is Double M thinking?'

There is no way they would have taken 3 Months and 100 Days' side out of a sense of justice or anything like that.

If the same thing happened, Double M would have acted the same way.

In other words, Double M has something to gain from the relationship between Drop Out and Han Sion.

But, I have no idea.

Could it be that Double M signed a contract with 3 Months and 100 Days?

That doesn't make sense.

If there had been an intention to do so, Double M would have contacted Lion Entertainment long ago.

With an appropriate negotiation plan.

So, did Han Si-on give a good song?

This also makes no sense.

There's no way they could do something that would be in conflict with a big name like Lion Entertainment just for one song.

I tried my best, but I couldn't understand the motivation behind Double M's actions.

I briefly thought about contacting Double M, but quickly gave up.

Double M is not a small or medium-sized local agency, and it is impossible to undo what has already been decided.