Chapter 32

Damn Idol Episode 32

<Remind> of Dropout.

I don't know this song.

Although I am diligently monitoring K-pop, I have not yet heard all the songs on the music charts.

Just listening to the monthly Top 100 songs for the past five years amounts to 6,000 songs.

Of course, the monthly Top 100 has many overlapping songs, so it may actually be less than half, but it is still a lot.

Additionally, I heard that the song <Remind> is a track included in the Drop Out album, but unless you're a true fan, you probably don't know much about it.

Come to think of it, I heard Drop Out is trying to schedule a release sooner... ... .

I guess it doesn't come out while I'm doing Coming Up Next, right?

While I was thinking that, Koo Tae-hwan's song started.

Well, the intro feels good as expected.

The problem is that with his current skills, only the intro is good.

*      *      *

The location where Coming Up Next is currently being filmed was a large entertainment facility in Myeong-dong.

A building aimed at foreign group tourists, offering a cafe on the first floor, a karaoke room on the second and third floors, and a shopping mall and other entertainment from the fourth floor.

People started coming into the first floor of that building around the time the members of <Three Months and One Hundred Days> started singing excitedly.

"Please sit this way."

Choi Se-hee, one of the audience members who was being guided by the staff, looked around with sharp eyes.

'There are a lot more ordinary people.'

I believe there are only 50 people in the audience today, but at a quick glance, there are only a few who appear to be idol fans.

Rather, there are more couples who won the audience and went on a date without even knowing what this was.

In fact, there was already a rumor about <Coming Up Next> circulating on the Internet once.

Lion Entertainment recruited people to appear in an in-house survival program to launch a new boy group.

The first reaction of the idol world was '???'.

Aren't the words incoherent?

We are going to hold an in-house survival competition with the purpose of debuting as soon as the broadcast ends, and are we recruiting cast members?

So, does the cast debut immediately after the program ends without any training period?

Are you trying to recruit only those who crash-landed on some idol planet?

Or is this a scheme to steal debut teams from other companies?

Everyone reacted like this.

Moreover, although rare, there were also fans of 'Take Scene'.

These people came in through Lion Entertainment's YouTube channel and became addicted to it through light content posted directly by Take Scene.

After listening to Coming Up Next, they cursed Choi Dae-ho with the feeling of vomiting blood.

'It's not like a crazy person is playing around with kids, just want them to practice for a few years... ... . It was a long comment starting with.'

However, as more time passed, the planning intention of Coming Up Next began to spread.