Chapter 9

Damn Idol Episode 9

To be honest, Team Leader Choi Soo-yeon liked Han Si-on from the moment he first came in.

I don't know who took the profile picture with his feet (it was a selfie), but he looked much better than the picture.

No, to be more precise, the atmosphere was overwhelming.

There is a certain sense of melancholy, and at the same time, an obsessive feeling.

Moreover, it gives the impression that it is difficult to treat it carelessly.

"I haven't really prepared to perform or write my own songs. Sorry."

"...... great. If that were you, it would be like that."

Contrary to Han Si-on's guess, Choi Soo-yeon did not feel offended during that conversation.

Han Si-on clearly said 'I'm sorry', but she was just embarrassed because she felt like it was Lion Entertainment's fault for not informing him in advance.

Even though she originally listened to the free song first and then the designated song, she unconsciously gave Han Si-on the choice of what to sing first.

Seeing Choi Soo-yeon, who has seen countless trainees and aspiring celebrities, feel this way, it was not an ordinary atmosphere.

But looking back, even here it wasn't that big of a deal.

The real surprise started when he started singing.

When Han Si-on sang <The Flower Language>, Choi Soo-yeon was embarrassed.

Well done.

He's also very good at that.

Of course, Take Scene also sings well.

Take Scene's main vocalist was evaluated within the company as the best singer in the company's history, Lion Mebo (main vocalist).

But, the level is different.

She's not good at explaining it, but she got the feeling that she only get this from top singers in the music industry who are called teachers.

A sense of crisis rang an alarm.

This doesn't work.

It should not be set on the same stage as the take scene.

It has not yet been decided how much viewer votes will be reflected, but it will definitely receive a total of votes.

But.......

'You want me to miss that?'

She should put him in the B team. Isn't he going to attract people as a trainee in the future?

However, these thoughts became meaningless when he sang his free song.

Melizma, <Tony Bright>.

It was the name of a singer she had never heard before and the name of a song she had never heard before.

Originally, the new talent development team did not pay much attention to musical knowledge.

They are not people who choose singers, but people who choose products.

It is the training team's job to turn the selected product into a singer.

She heard that he arranged blues from the 1940s, so she thought he had an indie personality.

However, everything changed when the song started.

He's crazy.

No, what kind of crazy person would sing a song like this at an idol audition?

And what is it that you don't like that makes you leave with swollen cheeks?