Chapter 36

Damn Idol Episode 36

* * *

Koo Tae-hwan knew that he was very perceptive.

He quickly recognized secrets and weaknesses that others wanted to hide, and quickly figured out what the other person wanted.

When I was young, I was so quick-witted that I used to get into trouble.

When I was in elementary school, I noticed that when my homeroom teacher scolded my friends, it was not because they did something wrong, but because he was in a bad mood.

So, I asked my homeroom teacher why he took out something that made him angry on my friends.

'Hey, hey, you stupid brat!'

There were times when I heard him swear until his face turned red.

Is that it?

I was ostracized for asking a group of friends, 'You and them both hate each other, so why do you pretend to like each other?'

When this happened repeatedly, his father disciplined him to talk less and think three times before speaking.

Thanks to that, I've been living comfortably since then.

I also learned that noticing something and saying it out loud are two different things.

So Koo Tae-hwan was confident in understanding people.

but... ... .

'I really don't know.'

I don't know about Han Si-on.

This is the first time I've seen someone and I'm clueless.

That's the case even now.

Han Si-on, who was sitting in a cafe after colliding with Fade, did not show any significant change in expression.

'... ... 'Is it my imagination that he seems to be in a good mood?'

It was definitely not a good situation.

Riing-

At that time, the vibrating bell that said the drink was ready rang and I got up from my seat, and Choi Jae-seong hurriedly followed suit.

"Hyung, I will go."

"Come with me."

Currently, the members of 3 Months & 100 Days were at a cafe not far from the filming location.

A visit on their own, without cameras or staff.

Originally, there was more filming after the karaoke mission, but it was stopped due to a fight between Han Sion and Fade.

'But is it a fight?'

Han Si-on responded like someone who had been waiting for Fade to start an argument.

Then he looked down on Fade and mocked him.

'It looked so familiar.'

Koo Tae-hwan was embarrassed to see that Han Si-on seemed accustomed to putting others down.

He definitely doesn't seem like that type of person... ... .

Fade, who fought first, also cursed to hide his surprise.

As a result, Han Sion unilaterally mocked him and the fight ended.

The problem was that this logically did not make sense.

There is no doubt that Han Si-on is a really good contestant.

But what if Coming Up Next had to choose between a member of Take Scene and Han Si-On?