Chapter 54

Damn Idol Episode 54

* * *

When traditional instrument players wearing hanbok played uptown funk, the audience's response was not good.

Among those who have dipped their feet into the idol community, there were also those who thought that Han Si-on's indie personality was a problem.

However, the situation changed when lightning struck the stage and Koo Tae-hwan appeared.

Koo Tae-hwan was wearing a fancy stage costume that can only be seen at year-end music festivals, which contrasted sharply with the performers wearing traditional hanbok.

At the appearance of Koo Tae-hwan, the musicians stopped playing in shock, as if they were truly from a past era.

Koo Tae-hwan also seemed embarrassed.

But the silence was short.

The musicians seemed to have to play now for some reason, and started playing again.

In this way, the boring basic rhythm of up-down funk flows again.

After hearing that, Koo Tae-hwan erased his embarrassment and nodded to the beat.

He sang the introduction in a clear voice.

This hit, that ice cold

Michelle Pfeiffer,

that white gold

Koo Tae-hwan's introduction was eerily clean and surprisingly chewy.

Among the audience members who watched the first episode of Coming Up Next several times, there were some who were surprised.

Koo Tae-hwan's stage was obviously broadcast, but he failed to show any special strengths.

But what does this introduction mean?

The performance, which did not give much inspiration, suddenly becomes rhythmic.

The playing hasn't changed.

The vocalist made it that way.

The current intro was his special sense of rhythm that Han Si-on and Koo Tae-hwan had honed all week.

It wasn't just the audience that was surprised.

The player who was playing the drum mechanically raises their heads in surprise.

Then, as if greatly inspired, they began playing the drum with even louder movements.

Thump-thump-thud-!

A tight rhythm is created.

The moment when the sound of percussion instruments spread farther than the drums and fills the stage.

Flash!

A silent thunderbolt struck and Choi Jae-seong and Lee Ion appeared on stage.

Unlike Koo Tae-hwan, the two people were not embarrassed.

They immediately added some chords and started singing the bridge.

Girls hit your hallelujah-

This time, the players of Taepyeongso and Nabal seem to be impressed and begin to produce a clear rhythm.

Cheers and applause begin to be heard from the audience.

Next was On Saemiro.

On Saemiro started singing 'Dum, deum deum, deum deum deum-deum', the humming of the original song's intro... ... .