Chapter 85

Damn Idol Episode 85

In the end, PD Kang Seok-woo had no choice but to raise his hands and feet.

He doesn't know from M Show's point of view, but from his point of view, the prettiest picture is for things to proceed as Han Shi-on said.

"Mr. Han Si-on. What on earth do you do?"

"I am the leader of three months and 100 days."

"Huh, really."

"Probably, you will only need to side to three months and one hundred days for the 8th or 9th episode. For the 10th episode, you need to take the side of the take scene and give it some room."

"what the... ... ."

Kang Seok-woo, who burst out in bewildered laughter, continued.

"Mr. Han Si-on, do you remember what we talked about last time? A strong relationship."

A conversation we had when negotiations for Chris Edwards' appearance were going through difficulties.

"I heard you even talked about the appearance fee to producer Gu? What do you want?"

"A strong relationship."

"we? It's already sticky. To be honest, I never thought I'd be able to have this conversation with a 20-year-old contestant."

"I'm talking about a bond that goes beyond just the program director and program participant."

"ah... ... . You want to take on a debt."

"That's not necessarily true."

"Why not? But Mr. Sion, you know that, right? The debt of the heart only affects those who are at a level that is uncomfortable to ignore."

Han Si On grinned.

"Of course I remember."

"I'm going to pay that debt this time."

"I guess we still have a long way to go before we get to a level where it feels uncomfortable, right?"

"Objectively speaking, but... ... ."

Not subjectively.

I felt somewhat uneasy about turning back with Han Si-on like this.

However, Kang Seok-woo did not say anything more, and Han Si-on nodded as if there was no need to say anything.

"If I was removed from the M Show blacklist, please contact me at any time. I will definitely appear in any program directed by PD Kang."

"must? bungee jumping? Skydiving?"

"... ... anything."

"haha."

Kang Seok-woo, who smiled brightly, took a sip of beer and asked.

"When will you meet CEO Choi?"

"I decided to see him tomorrow evening."

"What are you going to say to CEO Choi?"

"well. I'll have to listen to the story."

"Mr. Han Si-on, do you know what? Usually in situations like this, I say you need to speak well."

He is a person who always likes to take the lead.

The two people shared a bottle of beer and then stood up.

Kang Seok-woo felt a strange feeling as he watched the back of Han Si-on leaving.

The two people who met by chance entered into an implicit contract at Coming Up Next.