Chapter 98

Damn Idol Episode 98

The number of views on the video that was uploaded a minute ago has already reached 10,000.

This means that there are a lot of people waiting for the video, but honestly, I don't know what type of people were waiting.

Did they wait because they liked three months and one hundred days like she did, or did they wait because of the abyss detector's unique sadism?

Choi Se-hee clicked the video with nervous movements.

The intro to the video was something I had seen once in the teaser video.

The stages that Han Sion has performed so far are continued one after another with quick cuts.

"uh?"

However, the last song was the first time I'm hearing.

'Is this a new song?'

I think the section that lasts about 4-5 seconds is the refrain, and it caught me right away the moment I heard it.

'Wasn't it filmed by Lion Entertainment?'

Preparing and promoting a new song means that there is a plan to release it.

While Choi Se-hee was thinking such things, she focused on the ever-changing video.

After the intro, there was a recruitment process.

The production team received a phone call, saying that it was Han Si-on and that he wanted to appear on the show.

[But we didn't fully believe it until just before the preliminary meeting!]

[??? : It's voice phishing.]

[This is the voice of the main writer.]

Next, a brief cut of the pre-meeting appears.

A neatly dressed Han Shi-on was sitting across from the production crew, and Choi Se-hee was impressed by Han Shi-on's early summer outfit.

It was a neat shirt, and even though he wasn't dressed up in a big way, it felt different from other idols.

If other idols are pretty, should Han Si On be said to be handsome?

Regardless of his actual appearance, the atmosphere gives off the feeling of a veteran who has gone through many hardships.

Eventually, the screen changed, and Han Sion was seen attaching parts along with the logo song for <Abyss Detector>.

It had finally begun.

[Today, a truly unexpected guest came to visit us. Those who saw the thumbnail probably couldn't believe their eyes, right?]

[Recently the hottest program! This is Coming Up Next's Han Si-On!]

[Hello. This is Han Si-on, a member of a team called 3 Months and One Hundred Days.]

MCs Jo Tae-hoon and Chae Myung-ho exchanged a quick greeting with Han Si-on.

<Abyss Detector> was originally a program with a fairly small amount of talk.

This was because the talk content of other programs was replaced with questions.

There was even a time when a guest appeared and ended the opening talk with the five words 'Nice to meet you' and then immediately asked a question.

However, because Han Si-on's appearance was so unexpected, the talk volume was quite long this time.

[I've always been a huge fan, so I really wanted to appear on the show.]

[Isn't this level of fanaticism crazy? You could fall into an abyss, right?]