Chapter 44

Damn Idol Episode 44

While the audience was immersed in the song with bated breath, Han Si-on's hand moved and touched the keyboard.

Pianos have velocity, but keyboards do not.

Therefore, clumsy arrangers often caused problems by using the piano as a keyboard.

Of course, it wasn't for Han Si-on.

Laid down with less color bleeding

Why is the shadow orange?

Han Sion's velocity was in his voice.

The keyboard sound is definitely solid, but it feels like Han Si-on's voice expresses softness and determination.

The audience may not have known it, but Jo Ki-jeong, who was invited as a special guest performer, bit his lip.

During rehearsals, I was able to maintain balance and play without difficulty, but when I got on stage, the feeling of immersion was different.

If I make a mistake, I think I'll make a mistake because I'm more immersed in the song than Han Si-on.

The picking rhythm has already been slightly influenced by Han Si-on's rhythm.

'Crazy guy.'

When I first saw the fully arranged score, I thought he was crazy, and when we were recording together, I thought he was crazy too.

No matter how you look at it, Han Si-on is not a 20-year-old aspiring singer.

I don't even want to use the word genius.

Because genius always has a hidden meaning of young.

Han Si-on's music is not half-baked.

So he was crazy.

I can't... ... .

Because I couldn't call him a master.

Stand - wudu - kunny

Under the street lights, orange

Bass and guitar play on top of the house built by drums, and keyboards cover the roof.

And the voice far surpasses it all.

Jo Ki-jeong once again felt jealousy rising.

I wish I had that kind of talent.

So how much could I have done?

But the jealousy was short-lived.

Soon Jo Ki-jeong continued playing, feeling deep ecstasy.

You and Me-

Under the streetlight!

Free hook.

The refrain bursts out behind the intended blank space between racing drums and keyboards.

here--!

Han Si-On was a person who knew how to make something 'good to listen to', and to do that, he knew that even if he touched everything else, he had to leave the chorus of this song untouched.

Even if you can change it to a better chorus, if you touch the song's identity, it becomes 'unfamiliar.'

Then there won't be the same reaction as now.

-Wow!

-Waaaa!

The moment the familiar refrain burst out, the audience's reaction heated up.