Chapter 52

Damn Idol Episode 52

* * *

"shit. It was the worst schedule."

"Stop whining, Eddie. The results were good, right? It's a big shot."

"You seem like the embodiment of low-class capitalism that only sees music as money."

"Where is the person who said he would sell his soul to the devil if he could sell his music for money?"

"It was a time when my mind and body were exhausted."

Alex, who was sitting in first class, laughed at Chris Edward's grumbling.

They had been delaying their flight to Korea for two weeks already, but the company had no choice.

If we could pull off such a big shot with HBO, a major English-speaking broadcasting station, we would have to spend two months, not just two weeks.

"So you're going straight from England to Korea now? Just wait a few hours."

"What if a boy named Sion lost his brilliant genius in two weeks?"

"Don't worry. Because that genius is very well maintained."

"How do you know?"

"I got the video."

"video?"

"Video of our genius boy still active in reality show."

After saying that, Alex handed out the laptop to Chris Edward.

Inside was a video of Han Si-on's stage performance so far.

Because it was received from the production team of Coming Up Next, there were quite a few scenes meant to be slanderous, and Alex also enjoyed it with interest.

In particular, the band's impromptu performance at a place called LB Studio was very impressive.

'It doesn't seem like improvisation, though.'

Alex was originally not sure whether the boy named Han Sion was such a genius.

I just believed in Chris Edwards just like that.

But after seeing the videos that came this time, my mind completely changed.

It is true that Han Si-on is a genius.

The music he creates clearly has an aura.

I'm not sure if that would work in the English-speaking world, but it seems certain at least in Korea.

The song <Under The Streetlight> has already reached #1 on the Billboard charts in Korea.

"If there was something like this, you should have shown it to me a long time ago!"

"If that were the case, would you have been able to concentrate on the meeting?"

"what... ... . That's right."

"There is currently only one episode of the reality show, and the remaining videos are temporary edits received from the production team. Oh, there's also a soundtrack. Currently ranked #1 on the Korean charts."

"There were a lot of videos."

"What are you going to watch first?"

"Of course, I should watch the first episode of the reality show first. Are there subtitles?"

"of course."

Then the plane they were on began to take off.

Alex was quite tired as he had been conducting marathon negotiations for the past two weeks.