Chapter 83

Damn Idol Episode 83

Album 8. Business Game

The obvious word is burnout.

A word that doesn't seem to exist is wise man time.

A word that seems to have no more meaning is hyeonta.

Isn't that right, Hyeonja Time or Hyeonta are all there.

>현타 (Hyeonta) is short for 현실 자각 타임 (Hyeonsil jakak taim) = you realized reality. There is actually a NSFW connotations but the word got too popular that it loses its connotations or original context.

They originally used to refer to the serene composure after the male masturbations, like, "a few minutes ago me was possessed by lusts, but now me is serene like a sage".

Anyway, I have studied why Hyeonta comes.

Because this is the guy you inevitably encounter when going through countless regressions.

The reason why Hyeonta comes is because of hormones.

After dopamine, which is responsible for human motivation and sense of accomplishment, is secreted excessively, it falls below the average and loses motivation... ... .

Damn, what are you doing?

I'm making excuses to myself for no reason.

To put it simply, the hit has arrived.

"... ... ."

It was just yesterday that I left Take scene and said that I would debut with 3 Months and One Hundred Days.

CEO Choi Dae-ho was angry, and PD Kang Seok-woo was embarrassed.

But what can you do?

I said I won't do it.

The filming ended in a chaotic atmosphere, and we drank alcohol at the mushroom farm that Koo Tae-hwan's parents run.

Choi Jae-seong, who is a minor, only sipped drinks, but the atmosphere was good.

For your information, On Saemiro cried.

He said he didn't know I would make this choice.

You bastard.

Choi Jae-seong made fun of On Saemi-ro, calling him Jjin (nerd/loser), and Lee Ion did the cleaning.

I found out that Ion hyung has a bad drinking habit.

He tirelessly cleaned the annex that Koo Tae-hwan's parents had given so that he could not worry about what others thought.

I thought he was an employee of a cleaning company.

Koo Tae-hwan was the only one who was fine.

It seemed like he drank quite a bit, but the alcohol was extremely strong as he just observed the members without blinking.

I heard that Koo Tae-hwan's hobby is observing people.

The day after we had such a good time and broke up.

Wise Man Time had arrived.

It's not that I regret my choice.

I probably would have made the same choice even if the same moment came.

However, it was clearly an inappropriate choice for a regressor.

Some people may wonder what it would be like to live as they please, since they end up repeating countless lives anyway.