Chapter 57

Damn Idol Episode 57

Album 6. Center of gravity

7 days before the news that Billboard's #1 songwriter would appear on Coming Up Next made headlines.

A heated fire began to unfold in the idol community.

The first starting point was the fingertips of those who attended the second mission of Coming Up Next.

[People who attended the LiveCUN audience raise their hands.]

-I got injured while applauding on site, so I can't raise my hand?? It was so awesome that I almost piss my pants.

-What about the keyboard?

-My cat is playing it.

-ㅋㅋㅋ If 3 Months and 100 Days debut, they are guaranteed to be in the 1st team.

-If the VCR is as it is, Han Sion is a god and the greatest genius in the history of idol world. When you rebuttal, you are wrong.

-ㅋㅋㅋ Take scene was flying and crawling, but it was just raw meat, right? Li-ck (Onomatopoeia = a sound just like a snake moving its tongue.)

-Look at lime haha. (Lime is a site)

-When I first saw Cun, I thought it was a fucking stupid format, but after reflecting on it, I guess it's okay.

-Seriously, shouldn't 3 months and 100 Days debut?

-Take Scene must have been doing it for about 4 years?

-Hey 'you' there. Do you think Choi Dae-ho has good manners? ('you' was used in a polite form by a higher-ranking person to a lower-level person.)

-Well, Tiger and Lion are also confusing hahaha.

Of course, those who reacted like this were not really people who were eagerly cheering for 3 M & 100 D.

Because the overall reaction was full of words and insults that could easily be attacked by fans of other groups.

However, that doesn't mean they intentionally wrote comments to irritate 3 M & 100 D.

3 months and 10 days did really well and they were really impressed.

However, from a long-term perspective, they were not interested in the image of 3 M & 100 D and just had a sense of superiority because they saw the stage first.

Here, people wearing cosplay, people from outside communities, attention seeking multifan, hudeok (people who stop being otaku temporarily), and taldeok (stop being otaku) were putting firewood in.

Due to this situation, there are people in the community who are complaining of fatigue.

-You talk all day about fvcking things that don't interest me.

-Wow, you have a lot of money. How many part-time jobs are there?

-I'm not interested in CUP or whatever, so I wish they would stop posting it;

Additionally, people who liked a producer member of a certain group attacked Han Si-on.

Because being called a genius producer bothered them.

-ㅋㅋㅋ It's obvious that Lee Hyun-seok did everything for him, and they believe that.

-ㅋㅋㅋ they completely believe that Han Si-on arranged the arrangement while saying that only the top line was hummed by the other composing members.