Chapter 107

Damn Idol Episode 107

Album 10. Resume

I had no idea.

I didn't even know there was a person named Yang Seok-hoon in Korea, and I didn't even know he was a YouTuber with nearly 5 million subscribers.

In fact, we received too many cooperation emails asking if it would be okay to feature our music in content.

We reviewed all the proposals for appearance together, but permission for use was unanimously approved.

So, I could never have imagined that a person named Yang Seok-hoon would become our Yoav Kuttner.

He's not even from the show business industry.

Yes, we should have this kind of luck.

Life doesn't always have to be full of misfortune.

The impact of the video created by Yang Seok-Hoon was enormous.

Just looking at the number of views, it exceeded 10 million on the fourth day of upload.

Among the videos related to me so far, there are two contents that have exceeded 10 million views.

The first is the abyss detector.

Second is the <Selfish> music video.

However, the glory of 10 million views did not come to me or 3 Months and 100 Days.

Hell Detector was an entertainment content, and Selfish was Drop Out's song.

But this time it's a little different.

The impact and recognition resulting from the number of views pours down on us.

Moreover, the people coming in now are not the type that has to split the pie with other idol groups.

These are people who have been a step away from idol content and yet have high purchasing potential.

Well, I hope everyone succeeds in finding a job.

It would be nice for people who are already employed to get promoted and earn a lot of money so they can buy some albums.

Because of this situation, comments like this started to appear on our Jakon video.

-I watched it while studying, and it was so fun! Everyone is awesome, and I hope you all succeed!

-When will the music be released? I want to listen to it over and over again while studying.

-I really like it being dreamy and bright. It's like ASMR.

It was evidence that people who were difficult to target using standard methods were beginning to show interest in us.

Whether it will be a lasting attraction or a temporary interest is up to us.

Yang Seok-hoon even scratched our biggest itch.

Money earned from filming videos related to the original sound source should be shared with the original creator.

Depending on the nature of the video, 100% of the profits may go to the original creator.

However, in the case of Resume, the sound recording has not yet been registered.

So Yang Seok-Hoon can wash his mouth.

Of course, you can receive money if you register your music later, but you may have to file a lawsuit.

I wouldn't go that far because he's a benefactor, but that's actually the relationship.