Chapter 49

Damn Idol Episode 49

There was almost no difference in appearance between Han Si-on on the monitor and the one seen on the audience stage.

'First of all, he's not ugly without makeup.'

I thought it might have been because the stage makeup didn't feel thick to begin with, but you never know.

Among male idols, there were definitely those who had a huge gap before and after makeup.

[I haven't prepared anything in particular to perform or write my own songs. Sorry.]

After saying that, Han Si-on began to sing the designated song first.

Lion Entertainment's designated song is <The Flower Language>.

Although this song was released when she was a little girl, it is a song that we all know because it was constantly reproduced on entertainment programs.

Han Si-on's song was clean.

If you work as a fan for a long time, you have no choice but to become a half-critic, but anyone can see that he sang in a really neat way.

'You're not doing this because you don't know how to do something fancy, are you?'

You can understand it by thinking of the remix under the streetlight.

Because that song was really gorgeous.

Sure enough, the internet response was favorable.

-Oh, he doesn't sing well?

-It's neat. There is no Kuse (bad habits when singing) either. It just feels like a mebo, right?

-During the interview, it felt a bit cheesy, but after singing, my impression completely changed.

-The face is completely to my taste.

-Aren't you feeling a little depressed?

-ㅇㅇㅇㅇㅇ Yes. Looks like a bully haha.

However, this is the reaction above the water, and the reaction below the water was slightly different.

-Is this the TearSion? No big deal?

-That's right. Isn't he just a bit good at Kingbanin level?

>Ban in = ordinary people

-90% of those who say they went to the hearing room were just imaginary listeners in the corner of the room.

-You guys know that? Lee Hyunseok is the CEO of Coming Up Next Outsourcing Studio.

-I guess Lee Hyun-seok got involved through his connections.

-Hey, networking idol. You have what it takes to succeed.

There were two reasons for this reaction.

Firstly, because they felt rejected by the excessive excitement of those who attended the audience.

Second, because it was done well.

Viewers of survival programs tend to be potential appraisers, and their characteristic is that they give a lot of points to special aspects.

A person who scores 120 points in one part and 60 points in the other is evaluated more highly than a person who scores 90 points in all parts.

They want to play 'because their insight is better than others'.

In that sense, Han Si-on's style was disadvantageous.

It feels like he cleared all the parts with stable and solid basics.