Chapter 35

Damn Idol Episode 35

* * *

The cameras were turned off, and the audience was given time to take pictures and chat with the Coming Up Next participants.

"You're so handsome!"

"Uh, uh, thank you!"

"I'll definitely watch it when it airs!"

Choi Se-hee, a long-time idol fanatic, was filled with memories while watching take scene and the members of 3 months & 100 Days.

Even Dropout, her eternal idol, had a time like that.

It was a time when they were surprised and moved by the unfamiliar existence of a fan, and retained clumsy and fresh feelings.

Of course, they will get used to these things over time.

Someone might just repeat 'Oh, really?' with a straight face at a fan signing event.

But doesn't it look good now anyway?

However, if there is someone who feels differently... ... .

"How did you come to apply for an audience?"

"I was looking around for a date in Myeongdong and found it by chance!"

"uh? You two were a couple?"

"Don't you think so?"

"They say you look alike when you love each other, so I thought you were brother and sister. Twin siblings."

"Twins?"

"I can't say with my own mouth that one person looks older, right?"

"Oh really. What were you talking about?"

It was a time of three months and one hundred days.

'What on earth is he?'

Well, it feels like I'm watching fan service from an idol who has been around for 10 years.

When a couple in the audience comes to get an autograph, naturally leading a conversation is not something one have done once or twice.

Next, when two people who appeared to be high school boys asked to take a picture, he went in between them, put his arms around each other's shoulders, and started talking and laughing.

If you look at what he does, he looks like a hot guy... ... .

'It's not the feeling a person gives at all.'

Han Si-on's appearance is far from that of a cheerful insider, and the feeling he gives off is even further away.

I know it sounds like a bullshit idea, but I feel like he's a handsome classmate who has a secret and is hard to talk to because he doesn't talk much.

But that classmate was usually indifferent to everything... ... .

'As long as I talk to him, he smiles brightly and treats me well!'

Choi Se-hee carefully observed Han Si-on while imagining the Duck Cowter exploding.

The way he looks at the audience is definitely different from others.

I don't know if I can use this expression, but it feels like I'm seeing an old lover.

Should I say that there is no more excitement, but a feeling of gratitude?

'Am I crazy?'

While I was thinking that, Han Si On looked at Choi Se Hee and smiled.

Why are you just looking at me?