Chapter 60

Damn Idol Episode 60

To be honest, it's a very natural thing to me.

My goal is not about listening to the words Coming Up Next's 'Who was he?', but 'What is the program that Han Sion appears in?' It's about hearing that.

In order to do that, the topic I have must be bigger than Coming Up Next.

This is why I touched on Way From Flower.

Of course, if the episode was seriously trying to reach 200 million copies, I would not choose this method.

The shortcomings are very clear.

"So you're saying you intentionally messed with seniors?"

"Rather than touching those people."

"Sion. You should call them seniors."

You look like a handsome kindergarten teacher.

"Rather than messing with someone, I prioritized listening to the most bad songs of the most popular groups."

There were many choices.

Among NOP's promotional songs and Drop Out's promotional songs, there are some that are cool.

Even Drop Out is a group that failed once, so it would have been hot if I touched their debut single or the title song of their first album.

Nevertheless, the reason I chose Flowers Bloom was simply because the song was fun.

Oh, one of the big reasons why Blue requested a stage without arrangements.

When it comes to Drop Out's debut single, no matter what you do, you can't save the original song.

Who on earth made something like that?

While the members were blinking after hearing my explanation, Koo Tae-hwan quietly stood up.

Then, after checking outside the door, he comes back and sits down.

"Luckily no one is listening."

"We keep this story between us."

"OK. If I go anywhere and talk about it, Sion will be buried alive. Especially the dropout part."

"Hyung, you often hear people say you're unlucky, right?"

>재수없어 = I think the etymology is basically they are someone who will bring you bad luck, so you use it for ppl you don't like or you find obnoxious, a jerk, etc. In this case, it was used like 'he is so good at it that it's annoying/sucks.'

I frowned at Choi Jae-seong's words.

It's not that I'm unlucky, it's that I can't help it because I'm a regressor.

You don't know anything.

"It's a bit strange. Sion lives his life thinking about such things. Wait a minute, then what about Uptown Funk? For what reason did you select that song?"

"Four people chose that song except me."

"Oh right. It was chosen by majority vote."

"But why did you do that? You were pushing uptown funk as if you had talked about it in advance."

"Oh, that? We thought you were trying to produce something really great, so we chose as famous a song as possible."

"Great producing?"

"There is such a thing. Very avant-garde and very experimental."

Oh, was that the reason?

What do you look at people for?