Chapter 51

Damn Idol Episode 51

Well, I understand.

Because people have always distrusted me.

When that distrust did not work, incomprehensible hatred poured out.

Maybe it's because they're jealous of talent that's ridiculous in their eyes.

It was unfair at first, but now I think it's something I have to deal with.

Because I've lived my life using a cheat that says I'm not limited by time.

I've never wanted that, though.

Anyway, everyone will find out over time.

Even a remix under a streetlight proves that I have the ability to modify vocal lines with clear intent.

Anyway, looking at the atmosphere, it looks like <Under the Streetlights> will reach #1 on the music charts soon.

However, since album sales are not counted, I am not very impressed.

Moreover, what I had to worry about now was not under the streetlight, but the stage of the self-produced mission with only two days left.

The name... ... .

<Seoul Town Funk>.

I was so opposed to it, but because of that damn majority vote, the song got this name.

Uptown Funk is sung in Seoul, so it's Seoul Town Funk?

This is the worst naming sense.

Besides, this is Pocheon.

If you want to include geographical characteristics, wouldn't Pocheon Town Funk be more appropriate?

Since they said they couldn't release the music, they just ignored it.

"Han Sion."

"Yeah."

"Come down. Let's go to the choreography room for a long time."

I nodded at the words of Koo Tae-hwan, who came up to the second floor.

Okay, let's practice.

Whether it's Seoul Town or Pocheon Town, it's more important that the stage is perfect.

I went down to the first floor and saw a strange sight.

The 3 M & 100 D members are gathered in a huddle in front of the dormitory entrance, and their faces look very uncomfortable.

When I came down, it seemed like they were startled and looking at me.

"What are you all doing there?"

I was about to look outside the front door to see what was going on, but Lee Ion suddenly blocked me with his body.

"Now, wait a minute."

what?

Meanwhile, a writer residing on the first floor of the dorm approached me and grabbed my shoulder.

"Sion. Don't go out."

It's a bit strange.

There is clearly concern in the writer's s voice.

However, while she is worried about me, she seems to be concerned about the mounted camera at the same time.

This is something that makes me think that you can use it on broadcast even though something that worries you has happened... ... .

"ah."

I know what it is.

"Is my uncle here?"

The members of 3 M & 100 D are shocked.