Chapter 103

Damn Idol Episode 103

Although the song started out of nowhere, the response from viewers was extremely positive.

There was one reason.

Because good music has power.

-Wow, something feels better.

-It feels a bit like a song I sing while traveling with my friends haha.

-Wow, Han Si-on is really talented. How did you make something like this? It hasn't been long since Coming Up Next ended.

-It's bedroom pop.

-What is that?

-It means music made in the bedroom, and it feels exactly like this. Psychedelic and warm.

-ㅇㅇㅇ It's been quite popular in the US recently.

Moreover, the video, which seemed to continue in one take, was fun to watch.

From the second verse, there was a scene where each person danced one by one, but the production itself was nothing special.

When the members are sitting on the living room sofa, they get up and dance lightly during their part.

It feels like a talent show or a choreography meeting.

Except for the fact that the core movements that Choi Jae-sung created earlier were included, it seemed like everyone was dancing the way they wanted to.

Han Si-on even danced vigorously, bending his joints excessively in a way that did not suit the melodic song, and a sharp sound was heard in the last verse.

Coughing and clucking, the members missed the end of the song and burst into laughter.

-They're putting on a show pretending it's live.

-What is he saying now. No matter who listens, it's live lol.

-Can't you see that the music video has been edited? Well, what would ordinary people like you know?

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ That's bullshit. Earlier, Han Si-on was glaring at Choi Jae-sung when he got flat during his part.

-ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Then, the sound that rings when Ion sing in the bathroom is also a reverb effect?

-Don't feed the idiot.

As of 2017, bedroom pop was not a popular genre.

However, after a few years, it becomes mainstream, and there is a reason for this.

For a while, the domestic and international music scene was dominated by music with a strong sound, led by hip-hop.

Bedroom pop emerged as a counterpoint to this, and it was possible even in Korea at this point.

Although it was a bit different from Billboard, which was dominated by hip-hop, electronic music and black music were the trend in current K-pop.

-Good song.

-It's been a while since I felt this way, but I really like it.

-It seems like easy listening itself.

-Oh, I was wondering where I heard this before, but it appears in the intro of the abyss detector.

-Oh really?

-ㅇㅇㅇ It comes out very short.

-Has it been a publicity stunt since then?

Meanwhile, the live performance arrived at the end.