Chapter 31

Damn Idol Episode 31

The main writer didn't know, but in fact, Han Si On was eating pork belly with exactly that feeling.

I'm not the type of person who enjoys going out when I'm alone, so I didn't really eat much Korean food while I was staying in Korea.

When I was active in GOTM, I avoided K-Town for image making, so it was the first time I had pork belly in a long time.

'It's okay.'

However, the main writer, who was unaware of this situation, was admiring that Han Si-on ate strangely and luxuriously.

The next thing that caught her eye was Choi Jae-seong.

Choi Jae-sung, the only minor (18 years old), was not the youngest in line, but the perfect youngest member.

He was watching Koo Tae-hwan grilling meat, not knowing what to do, and when Han Si-on was eating meat, he followed suit and took a bite.

I don't think they came up with a cute concept for no reason, I think it's just their natural personality.

Other than that, On Saemiro and Lee Ion were eating well, but despite his appearance, On Saemiro is quite a glutton.

I didn't notice it at first because it was quietly eating meat, but if you look closely, it is eating without stopping.

It seemed like he put about 3 to 4 servings in his stomach.

'This isn't a mukbang, and the concept of a glutton is not good.'

While the writer was thinking about what kind of characters to give to the five members, they ran out of pork belly.

As we ate the scorched rice that was served for dessert, a proper conversation finally began.

It all started when one of the writers frantically shook a whiteboard with the words 'Timing of titles' written on it.

"Uh, as far as I know, I think I am the oldest... ... . Right?"

Among the B team members, Lee Ion, the only one with experience as a debut team member, opened his mouth.

As Lee Ion said, Lee Ion alone was 21 years old, and Han Si-on, Koo Tae-hwan, and Ohn Sae-miro were all 20 years old.

Choi Jae-seong was 18 years old, two years younger.

Except for Choi Jae-seong, all of them were a bit older than aspiring idols.

However, for a contestant in an audition program, it was relatively young.

This was due to Coming Up Next's unusual planning intentions.

The Coming Up Next cast had to be talented enough to compete with the immediate take scene.

Otherwise, there was too little tension in the program.

But at the same time, when the broadcast ended, they had to be able to sign a contract with Lion Entertainment as a trainee.

After having them practice for 1-2 years, you can submit them as a follow-up group to the take scene.

In this situation, in order to meet both conditions, you can't be too young, and you can't be too old.

So, 7 out of 10 people who participated in the B team selection match were 20 years old.

Naturally, the final five were more or less 20 years old.

"I'll call you hyung from now on."

"Let's speak comfortably, too. What do your friends usually call you On Saemiro? As Saemiro? Or a Miro?"