Chapter 24

Damn Idol Episode 24

Album 3. Three Months and One Hundred Days

After the performance, I felt quite satisfied.

Not because it was the best stage, but because we achieved the goal we had initially set.

What I wanted to achieve through this second mission was clear.

The stage itself is great, but the focus isn't on me.

It is said that Han Si-on's individual skills are sufficient, but he does not stand out in team matches.

This is just appropriate.

The rap verse made a bit of an impact, but if it weren't for that, it probably would have been harshly criticized.

The expectations for me were high, but the original rap was a bit boring.

Still, I didn't do anything grandiose like I did during the pre-mission or the first mission.

Grime isn't anything special, it just changes the way it's expressed to make it more fun to listen to.

While I was thinking that, the judges started giving their reviews.

The story about the entire stage came first.

"The direction was good. I thought it was an ideal stage that could be created in one day."

"I think the same thing. I think it was very smart to pursue minimal unity while showing individual individuality."

Next, details about the participants were discussed.

Onsaemiro and Choi Jae-sung feel like they are being praised, while Kim Seong-woo and Shim Joo-wan feel like they are receiving positive feedback.

My thoughts are similar.

Choi Jaesung did quite well.

There are not many people who can show the stage of 70 with 70 skills.

Most people have 100, but they don't know whether to show 70 or not.

However, Choi Jaesung did the best he could.

However, the more I looked at him, the more I felt that I had seen Choi Jae-sung perform on stage in a past life.

I don't even know where I saw it.

"Han Si-on's rap is... ... ."

The evaluation of my subsequent rap was divided exactly in half.

Choi Dae-ho and Blue gave great praise.

It showed great expressiveness and maximized the fun of listening in a way they couldn't have imagined.

On the other hand, Yoo Seon-hwa and Lee Chang-jun expressed regret.

"If you look at the rap itself, it was great, but it seemed a bit distant from the song's concept of Boy Scouts. Why did you choose the grime style?"

"It was the only way I knew how to rap. It wasn't a choice."

There's no way you can say something like, 'I think the grime style suits better than the NOP version.'

The score given to the <Winning Team> stage was 94 points.

Considering that the previous stage had 72 points, the difference was quite large.

As the two stages ended, I could feel the tension among the participants.

All missions and screenings that started as pre-missions have ended.