Chapter 7

Damn Idol Episode 7

* * *

Lion Entertainment.

LPL Entertainment.

Double M Entertainment.

These three companies are commonly referred to as the top three entertainment companies in Korea.

In fact, if they strictly consider sales, it has been a long time since they were not in the top 3 in the industry, excluding Double M.

However, the public still regarded these three companies as having the highest name value, so they were called the top three agencies.

One of them, Choi Dae-ho, CEO of Lion Entertainment, planned an ambitious project one day.

"...... What do you want us to do?"

"I mean, in-house survival."

Choi Dae-ho.

His name is a big tiger, but he acts like a wildcat.

No, he's like a cat.

Cats may be cute, but they cause harm to humans.

That's why it's Lion Entertainment.

It was inevitable that the reactions of the fans he saw while monitoring yesterday were automatically replayed in the team leader of the planning team.

"CEO. Does that make sense?"

"What's not?"

"We have already organized the debut group into five members and are preparing for debut. They even included their debut song in their team name. What kind of in-house survival is happening here?"

Team name, Take Scene (TAKE#).

Debut song, scene stealer.

Everything is ready.

But suddenly, let's add a few more trainees and have a survival show?

This is ridiculous.

Even if a great genius appears and joins after passing all of the survival stages, the team chemistry is bound to be ruined.

"The competition must end before the debut group setting. I am against it."

"Wait, wait. Team Leader Park. I guess you misunderstood something."

"Please tell me."

"We have to tie all five of our kids together. How did you train them and how did you select them? Who are you putting in there?"

"Sure?"

"What I'm saying is, let's do it five to five. We will split teams into teams A and B, and the winner will debut."

"Yes? Team A will of course be take scene........ Where do we get the B team? If we bring in trainees who have already been eliminated, there won't be any tension, right?"

CEO Choi Dae-ho responded to Team Leader Park's words.

"Now we have to pick it."

"Where? From the inside?"

"No. Let's get applicants from all over the country to participate in this survival event. Debut immediately after winning. Aren't there a lot of kids who would be tempted? Because we're going to broadcast it too."

Team Leader Park blinked.

Park Seung-won started as a road manager with no experience and became team leader after 7 years.