Chapter 90

Damn Idol Episode 90

However, Koo Tae-hwan, who did not know this fact, could not help but be embarrassed.

"The indie performance failed."

"What's failing? Everyone is doing well. It's still very disappointing, though."

"The topicality?"

"Oh, that?"

In fact, Han Si-on was lost in other thoughts until Koo Tae-hwan spoke to him.

So it was a bit late to grasp the essence of the conversation.

"Did you think we were fighting with Lion Enter when we performed a few shows on the indie scene?"

"no?"

"Not at all. Didn't I tell you the timing of the fight in the first place?"

Han Si-on clearly said this.

"We will start activities in three weeks."

"Three weeks?"

"Because the 10th episode of Coming Up Next will air at that time."

Episode 8 aired today, so there are two weeks left.

"So what we're doing now is purely for singing skills?"

"for now? how is it? Do you think it got improved a bit?"

The 3 Months and 100 Days crew nodded to Hansion's question.

Although the period was not very long, the number of performances was extremely large.

As a result, the situations varied.

There were small theater performances that received tremendous support, and there were also performances that were met with cold and hostile gaze.

There were even times when drunk customers started a fight or the DJ messed with the EQ and the MR came out strangely.

It's amazing that they experienced all of this in just one week.

It can't be helped but improve their skills.

"So, instead of thinking about useless things, write a note about the wrong answers about yesterday's performance. You haven't done it yet, have you?"

As Han Si-On said, there was a performance yesterday, which was Thursday.

Although most performances are concentrated on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, this does not mean that there are no weekday performances.

Weekdays are advantageous because rental fees are low and competition is low.

So they went to a performance yesterday, and it was a different performance than before.

Because it was a 100% pure hip-hop performance with no vocals.

What 3 Months and One Hundred Days learned there was a sense of rhythm.

Just because they're hip hop fans doesn't mean they hate the song.

But they only like songs that make them nod their heads.

Whether it's a rock beat or an R&B beat, you have to be able to follow the rhythm naturally to get a positive response.

There is a word in jazz called swing.

Swing is the core of jazz, but it is difficult to define in words.

Groove, feeling, vibe... ... .

No matter what words you use to explain it, it is ambiguous.

In terms of pansori, it's 'Han', and in terms of rock, it's 'spirit'.