Chapter 15

Damn Idol Episode 15

Kim Seong-woo, who had snorted after hearing my song selection, even spoke to me.

"Wow, hyung. You're really good at it. I never imagined you would sing it like that."

"Thank you."

"May I ask where you received your training?"

"Home training."

"Yes?"

You pretend to be friendly and keep talking to me, but I'm sorry, you are eliminated.

When I watched the pre-mission stage, there was nothing special about it.

If I were a judge, this is a character I would never select regardless of skill.

Anyway, the reason he is talking to me is because his performance is over.

Everyone waiting for their turn is ignoring me.

"... ... ."

"... ... ."

Well, I think it's a good attitude.

There is nothing you can change now, but you can change your mindset.

If I were a judge, I would have given more points to immersion than ability from now on.

Participants who can erase my performance from their minds and focus on their own performance are guaranteed mental strength.

While I was thinking that, filming resumed.

"Fifth, Lee Ion participant."

Ion.

This is not the person I remember from my past life.

But I think I will remember him in my next life.

He's too handsome.

As soon as I saw him, I wondered, 'If I looked like that, how many albums would I have sold?'

However, the stage was so-so.

Should I say that it is a stage where effort is visible but talent is not?

He danced with his teeth clenched, and the song wasn't bad, but the tone was really bad.

Lee Ion's tone is harsh.

A tone that is uncomfortable to include in the team.

In order to be included in the team, you have to be at the center of the song, but your skills are not enough to do that.

Worst of all, it wasn't the type of tone that could be corrected.

Some timbres can be corrected and some cannot, and that was the latter.

However... ... .

"Wow... ... ."

"What is that?"

If you have a face like that, isn't there really a need to become a singer?

It's not like you have to sell the album because of infinite regress.

"thank you!"

The stage continued after that.

I am a person who is more sincere than anyone else in discovering good singers, and I am a person who has put in effort for a long time.

It wasn't until the early days of my return that I even thought about discovering new talent.

Since I all know who will have a hit in the future anyway, I thought I could use it.

But when I actually tried it, that wasn't the case.