Chapter 62

Damn Idol Episode 62

* * *

At this point, NT had three plans.

One, Way From Flowers' video supporting Han Sion.

Second, release the music.

Third, an interview with the arranger.

Of course, there were also plans to try to recruit Han Si-on or to negotiate appropriately with M Show.

But this was a plan for the future, and those three things were urgent right now.

As a result, NT was only able to succeed with one of the three plans.

That's right, it was a music release.

M Show gave OK without much hesitation. Because it happened to be a place they also had an itch for.

And then they said something meaningful.

"You will quickly realize that it was a good choice."

It seemed like M Show had already prepared an interview with Chris Edwards.

Han Sion's cheering video was rejected by Way From Flower.

"Are you saying this knowing how the fans feel? Chris Edwards or whatever, we can't do it."

There's no way fans would feel good if Way From Flowers filmed a video cheering for Han Sion.

'We're angry, but actually you don't feel bad?' Because it's like conveying a message like that.

The leader strongly opposed, and the statement gained weight because there were only two years left until the contract was renewed.

Lastly, how did the interview with the arranger go? ... .

"Balance QQ? This YouTuber is the arranger of Flowers Bloom?"

"Yes. That's right. It looks like he changed his activity name midway."

"Huh, really. There was no need for us to have an interview, right? How many videos has he uploaded?"

"I think all we need to do is to secretly let the media know that this guy is the arranger."

"It's a jackpot."

There was no need to conduct interviews.

After the behind-the-scenes work was completed, Han Sion's version of Flowers Bloom was released.

Originally, remakes should display the original song title as is, but in this case, NT made the concession.

Copyright fees are paid regardless of the title, so why bother raising Way From Flower's sore fingers?

As a result.

1. Naekhwa (花花) (new)(hot)

Han Sion's Falling Flowers showed off its spirit by ranking first on the 24-hour chart right after its release.

For reference, <Under the Street Lights> was still ranked in 4th place.

And finally, the truth was revealed.

<[Exclusive] The composer of the original version of Flowers Bloom is revealed to be Chris Edwards>

<Billboard No. 1 composer Chris Edwards confirmed to appear on Coming Up Next>

<The reason for Chris Edward's appearance was, "I happened to see an interview with Han Sion and got goosebumps. "He was talking about a song of mine that had never been known to the world.">