Chapter 12

Damn Idol Episode 12

* * *

CEO Choi Dae-ho is stubborn, has a strong old-fashioned temperament, and also has the stubbornness typical of a successful middle-aged man.

So there were times when he ruined a project or did something that others thought was really strange.

However, he is the CEO of one of the top three entertainment companies in Korea.

He was a person with a sense of planning and business.

From Choi Dae-ho's perspective, the success of Coming Up Next depended on the strength of Team B.

If Team A and Team B are broadcast in the same amount of time, viewers will think that Team B is the scapegoat.

So they have to give it a twist.

Team B will be the center of the broadcast at the beginning.

So much so that viewers think, 'What, why only show them?'

This was why Team B began filming first.

In the same context, what was important in the ongoing 'pre-mission' was not the level of the stage.

Sing?

It's good if you sing well.

But what was really important was the self-introduction.

Letting viewers know what kind of character you are.

What would it have been like if someone was so frozen in tension that they couldn't sing even a single line?

It will look like a mess.

But what if you desperately danced, even though you couldn't sing, that your body remembered?

What if it was quite acceptable?

Viewers realize that the contestant is in a dance position and is the type of person who gets nervous easily.

Then it is a success.

Also, what if you happen to sing well in this contest?

It's a huge success.

Of course, such a dramatic situation cannot be created intentionally, but Choi Dae-ho hoped that the participants would make choices that showed at least a little clever intention.

Whether that intention worked or not, he wanted to see the very fact that it had an intention.

But.......

"It's a bit disappointing."

Like Lee Chang-jun said, it was disappointing.

Everyone could only show that they were in a hurry to sing well.

"I know. I don't see any concern about what kind of charm to show."

"Ah, if those guys take that into account at this stage, it's their second life."

What Blue said wasn't wrong, but he couldn't help but feel disappointed.

At that time, a fourth participant came up on stage.

Han Si-on.

"Senior Choi. This is him, right? Arrangement?"

"That's right."

Choi Dae-ho showed Han Si-on's audition video to composer Lee Chang-jun.

It was to seduce Lee Chang-jun, who was worried about the level of the program.

Well, in the end, the casting was done with money.

"Are you sure he really did it?"

"I haven't checked, but if not, it will be found out soon."