Chapter 55

Damn Idol Episode 55

* * *

On Saemiro and my voice compete to raise the range and spit out the chorus.

But there was no hostility in that harmony.

The desire to win?

Yes, I think that would be an appropriate expression.

Then, Choi Jae-seong adds a chord as if telling them not to fight, and Koo Tae-hwan adds a hum as if asking what's going on.

Lee Ion, who stands in the center and says let's just dance, makes big moves.

It is not easy for actual performance to be better than practice.

Most musicians hope to be able to perform as well as they practice during performances.

But now.

We were performing much better than we had practiced.

Tension that comes from competition.

Pressure from the audience.

Anxiety about making mistakes.

It was a reward given to those of us who successfully overcame it all.

A mocking laugh leaked out.

The expression "we" is unfamiliar.

In the meantime, I think it was probably referred to as 'three month 100 Days members'.

Yes, I am a defensive person.

Infinite regression means not being able to settle down in any human relationship.

I can see how I did a favor for a friend from a past life and then got defrauded, and how the person I loved hates me.

These experiences gave me a defense mechanism that grew stronger over time.

But now, on this stage, we are 'us'.

Because no human relationships or interests were involved in the desire to present a good performance.

When I go down the stage, I become a person who considers profits and losses again and the importance of personal connections... ... .

Don't believe me just watch!

Not here.

Happy.

That was the end of the first stage in which <Three Months and 100 Days> was presented in its entirety.

*      *      *

As soon as the last chorus of 3 M &100 D ended, lightning struck the stage.

Quack!

The bright light and loud sound were enough to startle the audience who were completely immersed in the stage.

And when the light disappeared.

3 M &100 D could no longer be seen on stage.

The performers looked perplexed at the sudden disappearance of three M & 100 D... ... .

Dung! Dungdung! Dungdung!

The music didn't stop.

At that moment, the lights on the stage went dark and letters appeared on the screen, one of the stage devices.

<Seoul Town Funk>.