Chapter 89

Damn Idol Episode 89

* * *

Episode 8 of Coming Up Next was broadcast.

Episode 8 was the final episode of the mission to arrange Chris Edwards' famous songs.

3 Months and One Hundred Days arranged Chris Edward's Highway and performed a stage called <Crossroads>.

The stage was great.

The concept of time travel from <Seoul Town Punk> was faithfully utilized, and the setting that Lee Ion was in fact the villain was also revealed.

Of course, there were many viewers who did not like this.

However, even for those people, the stage was so great that it was closer to favorable than unfavorable.

They realized that adding a setting or world view to a mediocre stage would be tacky, but if it was a great stage, it would be something else to enjoy.

-Wow, I liked this.

-In the meantime, whenever idols were criticized for their worldview, I also thought it was idiotic, but now I know why.

-What?

-Because they can't sing hahaha It wasn't like that because of the world view, right?

-You can just say three months and 100 days did well. Why do you criticize other idols too?

-Because they have an inferiority complex.

-Kkotdeoks, welcome back.

-TensionMam, welcome back.

-Aren't you a synth mom?

-It could be because of the take scene haha.

-Is 3 months and 100 days a public enemy? Why are there so many enemies?

-Absolute comparative advantage.

-Seven letter insight ㅆㅅㅌㅊ (very good/fucking high level)

So, we wanted fans in the general community to show this kind of reaction as well.

However, when the review was made public, controversy arose.

[It was a stage created by the Han Sion participant's individual capabilities, and other members benefited from it.]

[Nangjungjichu. The awl comes out through the pocket. It may mean something good, but it may also mean something bad. The bag of three months and one hundred days was torn by an awl.]

This was because the judges all emphasized the role of Han Sion and disparaged 3 Months and One Hundred Days.

-Didn't On Saemiro sang best today?

-That's right. He sang it best.

-?? Didn't three months and 100 Days did well?

-It's just that Hipsion was so good that it seemed that way to the judges.

-Isn't the villain Han Si-on, not Lee Ion? Haha, the destroyer of the ecosystem haha.

The stage score of 3 Months and 100 Days, which was subsequently revealed, was also lower than expected.

Those who watched the program casually thought so and passed on, but that didn't mean there weren't those who took it seriously.

In particular, a community that had its own solid foundation was on fire.

-Aren't they just trying to make take scene debut?

-Why? They can debut three months and 100 Days.

-Then the cost of training of take scenes for several years cannot be recovered.