Chapter 65

Damn Idol Episode 65

If On Saemiro and Fade were just having a simple fight, I was going to pretend I didn't see it.

I also fought with Fade a while ago, so there's no reason why On Saemiro can't do it.

But no matter how you look at it, this doesn't seem like a fight.

Fade is pouring out one-sided criticism.

Besides, I don't really like the content of the criticism.

As I quietly opened the door and entered, the eyes of On Saemiro, who was standing looking at the door, widened.

However, Fade, who had his back to the door, did not notice my appearance and continued his verbal abuse.

"Do you have no self-respect, you beggar bastard? Are you going to keep being a subordinate (takkari = a vulgar term for a person who is in charge of running small errands)?"

Honestly, I'm a bit puzzled.

Fade is a cowardly and mean bastard, but he is not stupid.

He is not thoughtless enough to say something like that in a photo studio run by an outsider.

Of course, there are no mounted cameras in the dressing room, and the two people are not wearing microphones because of the photo shoot.

But can you be sure that there is no boom microphone pointing towards the dressing room?

If there is even just one, there will be sound, right?

What are you thinking?

At that time, Fade's neck, which had turned red enough to be visible even from behind, caught my eye.

At that moment, I realized.

Fade is not acting with any intention.

He just lost his mentality.

He is mentally unstable and is acting recklessly, venting his anger.

Could it be because of the pressure on the bus?

It might have been appropriate pressure for Fade three years from now, but wasn't it right now?

As I was thinking about that, I felt my emotions gradually fluctuating.

I'm not talking about Fade or On Saemiro's feelings.

These are my feelings.

Okay, let's be more honest.

When I decided to try this damn idol again, I pretended I didn't remember anything.

In fact, I thought I had forgotten a lot.

But now I know.

I didn't forget it, I just buried it.

And those memories suddenly come to mind whenever an opportunity arises.

"Will people believe what the four of us say? Or should they just trust you?"

"You say you feel sorry for us? What about Han Sion and his takkaris (lackeys)."

"Did you find it so unpleasant to eat some rice from a genius spatula?"

So, my image overlapped with On Sae-miro, who was standing tall.

I remember being hurt by the criticism thrown at me by For the Youth members.

The memory of me at that time, when I collapsed and could not be comforted by anyone, passes me by.