Chapter 97

Damn Idol Episode 97

Chris Edwards quickly scanned the track names, but they were all ordinary titles.

Like Forever, Wood, Man in the dangerous.

"what's this?"

-These are songs I made while thinking of someone.

"who? Surely your girlfriend?"

-Don't say anything terrible. One of them is a song I made while thinking of you.

"Oh, Shit. So what should I do? Can I give it some feedback?"

-no.

Han Si-on's next request was strange.

-I wish I could let the people who inspired me hear that song.

"Who is the owner of inspiration?"

-You'll understand when you hear it, right? It should be fun like that.

"What if I get it wrong?"

-Then I made the wrong song.

It was a statement that conveyed strong confidence.

Chris Edwards said that Asians are shy, but Han Sion is a bit different.

Well, if you have that much talent, it's strange that you're shy.

In the end, Chris Edward nodded with deep curiosity.

"okay. I'll hang up. I need to listen to the song."

-wait for a sec. I still have something left to say.

"Let's do that when I can properly find the owners of the song."

I hung up the phone and tried to put on my work headset, but then stopped.

Judging from the use of the words 'master of inspiration', it is highly likely that this is a song in which the emotional area is more important than the technical aspect.

I turned on the desktop connected to the speaker and checked the track information.

The length of each track was not that long.

The shortest one is 58 seconds.

The longest is 1 minute and 21 seconds.

Although it is said that the length of modern music is becoming shorter, it is still too short to be considered a complete song.

By that time, the desktop had finished booting.

Chris Edwards had a strange expression while listening to the first track, <Forever>.

I knew it as soon as I heard it.

'... ... This is my song.'

I think it would be more appropriate to think of it as the source of the song rather than a song.

Because I'm frantically wondering what kind of song I'll make with this source.

But I didn't know why I felt this way.

It's clear that the song was written just for him, and bursting with inspiration.

In the end, Chris Edwards gave up his worries and moved on to track 2.

Track 2. Wood.

After listening for about 30 seconds, Chris Edwards made a shocked face.

'This was hit by Lucid Bean himself!'

There is no doubt that this song was composed and performed by Lucid Bean, a leading figure in punk music.

Otherwise, there would be no way for Lucid Bean's unique soul funk to be present to this extent.