Chapter 79

Damn Idol Episode 79

* * *

Coming Up Next's final competition, <Free Song Mission>.

The first attack was three months and one hundred days, and the second attack was decided by the take scene.

This is natural business logic.

It's natural that the first player is at a disadvantage in audience voting, and you don't want to miss the symbol of take scene decorating the finale.

It doesn't matter though.

I am not a person who rejects business logic, but a person who actively uses it.

But this time, we will compete on a pure stage.

"How is everyone? Choi Jae-seong, how are you?"

"Great. So good. Rather, I feel like the tension has eased thanks to the duet performance."

"okay?"

"yes. I was a little confused about the things hyung taught me at first, but I was surprised at how well it worked in the middle of the game."

"You were a little confused at first?"

Choi Jaeseong nodded, but no.

"You did a damn good job from the beginning."

Lee Ion, startled by the profanity, looks at the camera and sighs as if he has given up.

Looks like today is a kindergarten holiday.

Anyway, what Choi Jae-seong said is correct.

Lee Ion, On Saemi-ro, Koo Tae-hwan, Choi Jae-seong.

Everyone came back with great results on the duet stage and was full of confidence.

Because they felt what they could do.

Now there is only one thing left.

Mental attitude.

"How was everyone preparing for the stage?"

The first person to answer my question was Lee Ion.

"It was terrible."

"why?"

"Because it's too difficult."

It's worth it.

Lee Ion worked like crazy to perform a part that only had two words.

It was to the point where he woke up every hour and sang a song to make sure his body remembered it perfectly.

Nevertheless, Lee Ion was not a complete success.

But it didn't fail either.

That means it is incomplete.

If you catch the first note of the first word perfectly, you will succeed, and if you cannot, you will fail.

The problem was that it was no longer the realm of facts, but the realm of the mental.

It was recorded carefully and listened to it, and there is no difference between the first note of the first line where you think it succeeded and the first note of the first line where you think it failed.

It sounds the same, but sometimes you feel successful and sometimes you feel like a failure.

Even I cannot solve this problem.

Because humans are not machines.

I have no choice but to hope for success in actual combat.

"It was complicated. There's so much to do."