Chapter 46

Damn Idol Episode 46

* * *

In the idol community, stories about Coming Up Next began to leak out because of mutual acquaintance.

Since talk about the program itself was already coming out, it would be more accurate to say that word was starting to come out about the participants.

What sparked the first spark was a photo of Lee Ion taken by someone with a cannon camera.

-How much camera correction went into it hahahaha?

-If he really looked like this, would he still be a trainee? Where did you snatch it from before?

-If he's just like the picture, Grandma will feed you with her wallet.

Of course, at first, the mainstream opinion was that it was photography.

In fact, the photo that was talked about the most was one that had been retouched quite heavily.

The twist occurred when photos taken by ordinary people were secretly shared.

Not all of the audience members who attended Coming Up Next were residents of the Idol Fan culture.

Rather, in the early days of the program, the proportion of ordinary people was greater.

The photos they took with their phone cameras had a very ordinary feel.

-(photo), (photo), (photo)

-I think this is a straight shot at a realistic level.

-Beauty isn't realistic...?

Still, he's handsome.

Even though they couldn't get the character composition and focus right, it shines.

There were still a lot of suspicious views, though.

-Is it really true...?

-You'll understand when you watch the broadcast lol I vote for being disappointed when I watch it.

-One week left until broadcast.

People were starting to get curious.

-(Photo) Isn't take scene much better when it comes to faces?

-ㅇㅈ Lion Award of Confidence

-Look at how trendy they all look.

-LOL There are those who clenched their teeth and insisted that the take scene cuts were not edited and that only Lee Ion was edited.

-The take scene already has a fandom?

-There are Lion fans, haha.

-The viral feeling was stronger than that of a true fan. It looks like construction is already underway in Lion.

In addition, the take scenes were so good that Lion Entertainment produced and supported them in a survival program.

Because CEO Choi Dae-ho has put a lot of effort into choosing an appearance and has solid skills through long training.

In addition, their debut song, <Scene Stealer>, received very good internal reviews.

As the buzz about Coming Up Next began to increase beneath the surface, actual audience members began to appear in the community.

But what they were talking about wasn't Lee Ion or the take scene.

It was Han Sion.

-The 4th place winner was ripped.