Chapter 94

Damn Idol Episode 94

* * *

Behind Choi Jae-sung's stage, the opening of 3 Months and 100 Days continued.

So far, most of the stages where Three Months and One Hundred Days has featured special guests have been impromptu.

If CEO Lee Hyun-seok uses his connections in the indie scene to find a performance, he will contact them and become a guest.

However, the million won solo concert was a bit different.

This stage has been in the process of being scouted since Han Si-on planned to enter the indie scene.

So, they had time to prepare for the stage and were able to improve the quality of the performance.

Plus, because it wasn't a small concert hall, they were able to dance to their heart's content.

It was possible to reproduce Coming Up Next's group dance, which could not be shown at a small concert hall.

"Hey, that's cool!"

"Why are you so good at this?"

In fact, there were people among the public who had a vague aversion to idols.

And this reluctance was not without any basis.

Idols of the early generation did not have outstanding musical achievements.

Appearance and talent were much more important than music, and it was enough to have one or two members who were good at singing.

But the situation gradually changed.

As competition in the idol industry intensifies, the natural ability of idols as singers has become more important.

This meant that the training direction of entertainment companies had changed and the skills of idols are improving day by day.

But the problem was that this change did not resonate with the public, who already had preconceived notions.

If you have rejected the culture itself, how will you know that it has changed?

But now, people have no choice but to throw away their preconceptions.

Through the stage of three months and one hundred days.

"Wow, kids are good these days."

"I know right."

Even the members of the band Million Won felt the same way.

This change in perception was not unique to this performance.

Although Three Months and One Hundred Days didn't feel it, there were definitely people who gave them pointed looks when they went on stage.

But even those people had no choice but to acknowledge that it was three months and 100 days after the performance ended.

It wasn't just because of Han Si-on.

This was the case for everyone who experienced their own events.

Today was the day Choi Jae-seong threw away his limitations.

"thank you!"

"It was three months and one hundred days!"

"I hope you enjoy today's performance!"

The moment when the Three Months and One Hundred Days crew, who had finished the performance, was about to go down the stage.

The members of the band One Million Won came on stage faster than expected.