Chapter 69

Damn Idol Episode 69

[At first, I thought Sion hyung had scolded On Saemiro hyung. Because On Saemiro hyung kept giving in to something while looking at Sion hyung.]

[However, it seems like Sion hyung is close to the emotional state of 'I don't know why he's doing this.']

[Maybe that's what it is?]

[Sion hyung speaks carelessly, but sometimes he also praises carelessly. But, when I hear compliments that carelessly, my whole body feels thrilled.]

[There is a high probability that that thrilling grace was bestowed on On Saemiro hyung. Because everyone was in the studio yesterday except me.]

[Anyway, I'm glad that the two of them had an opportunity to become friends... ... .]

"Choi Jae-seong!"

"Yes!"

"Come out. We'll watch episode 3."

Choi Jae-seong, who was writing a journal, quickly closed his notebook when he heard Han Si-on's voice.

Episode 3 of Coming Up Next airs today, and for the first time, viewer reactions are not taken into account.

This meant that members could watch the broadcast comfortably among themselves.

When I went out to the dorm's shared living room, I saw everyone sprawled out in comfortable clothes.

Han Si On is naturally sitting in the center, with On Saemiro and Lee Ion sitting on either side.

'Is this my first time seeing a 3-on shot?'

Of course, I've seen them sitting in that order - Han Si-on, Lee Ion, and On Sae-miro a few times.

But that's a fake 3-on.

Sion hyung needs to be in the center to create a true sense of stability for the 3-on.

If you think about it, Sion hyung is a rather strange person.

He tends to be indifferent to the members, but he's very used to being at the center.

As if he was born that way.

'Well, it seems like he is paying some attention to the members these days.'

So, he must have been thinking about a solution to Ion hyung's tone, and he may have thoughtlessly showered On Saemiro hyung with praise.

Choi Jae-seong, who was thinking such things, sat down and opened his mouth.

"There's no muk-spit today? It's a shame."

"... ... You say that's a shame?"

"Of course it's unfortunate. Sion hyung, what is the most delicious food we are eating right now?"

"Chicken breast sauce."

"Hyung is blessed with a body so he is often allowed to use sauces, but he is not a prototype type of person like me, right? There is no opportunity to experience any pungent taste."

"However?"

"Then, even if you can't swallow it, how enjoyable would it be to fill your mouth with the flavor of meat?"

"......."

I can feel Han Sion breaking down in real time.

According to Choi Jae-seong, Han Si-on is a very smart person, but he is weak to 'non-logic that pretends to be logic.'

There is a reason here too.

While most smart people immediately treat other people's nonsense as nonsense, that's not the case with Han Si-on.