Chapter 95

Damn Idol Episode 95

Album 9. Mole

A week before the 10th episode of Coming Up Next aired.

The content of the 9th episode that aired was plain.

They didn't give the cut to 3 Months and One Hundred Days, nor did they give it to Takeshin.

They faithfully showed the preparation process for the final <Free Song Mission>.

However, if there was a part that became an issue, it was the scene where Han Sion was training the members.

[again.]

[again.]

[No, make a sound a little further back.]

[again.]

From the beginning, Han Si-on thought that the scene where he was training the members would not be shown.

Or go out lightly.

This was because, under the circumstances at the time, there was no reason for Coming Up Next to damage Han Sion's image.

However, the situation changed, and PD Kang Seok-woo aired Han Si-on's training scenes without any filtering.

It wasn't made unfavorable through malicious editing.

Nevertheless, Han Sion's training became controversial.

-ㅅㅂ I think Han Si On is good, but isn't that a bit excessive haha?

-So, you're not a shaman but the gonari is too much?

>고나리 = A common typo that sometimes occurs when typing the word 'management' quickly on a computer keyboard. However, recently, among those in their teens and twenties, it has changed to mean interfering in every incident by pretending to know too much or telling people to do this or that on social networking services (SNS) or bulletin boards.

-Are the members good or is Han Si-on bad? I think if I were three months and one hundred days, I would feel a little bad.

-I don't like it when they are fellow contestants but he is treated like a judge.

-It seems like the program lost its fairness after Chris Edwards appeared. If you have that kind of attitude, I think the PD should have stopped.

The public also agrees that Han Si-on is a genius.

From <Under the Streetlight> to <Crossroads>.

I don't know how many hit songs he created while appearing on a program that only lasted 10 episodes.

But that doesn't mean Han Si-on looks like the genius of the century, that's not the case.

Geniuses of the century are often given the adjective 'before and after nothing'.

This means 'never before and never after.'

In other words, this means that he is a character that is difficult to see again unless a very long time has passed.

And, in the eyes of the public, Han Si-On was not that good.

The contestants who created a buzz with each song he sang on the audition program?

there is.

The number may not be large, but it definitely exists.

Because there is a rapper who ranks first on the charts for every song released by Show Me What You God.

A contestant who created a sensational buzz with a self-composed song?

Of course there is.

A participant who received rave reviews from leading experts in the industry?