Chapter 21

Damn Idol Episode 21

"Then can we change the progression of the song? Like rapping over the vocal part... ... ."

"It doesn't matter."

The rappers gathered on Losing Team can be seen heaving a sigh of relief.

Well, if you want to choose songs for three rappers and two vocalists, your options will be limited.

I organized my thoughts by listening to the participants' questions.

I am a successful candidate without a doubt.

I probably got a 4 on the first stage, and even if I don't, I will eventually get it.

In that case, what I have to show here is decided.

'Gap.'

The loopholes must be shown.

In particular, I would like to hear comments that the individual performance was great, but the team performance was disappointing.

If someone were to hear my inner thoughts, they might ask me if I'm crazy, but it's necessary.

I have experience appearing on numerous audition programs.

Especially now, whenever I wanted to change my environment, I chose audition programs.

There is nothing better than learning culture and building connections and experiences.

What I felt from those experiences was that there was no need to be perfect.

There must be loopholes so that viewers have something to root for, and there are elements for the character to grow.

A perfect contestant in every way?

Of course it's good.

I would like to do that too if I could.

However, for singers, perfection is a relative evaluation, not an absolute evaluation.

If I keep getting 100 points, at some point 100 points becomes the default value.

After that, if you get 100 points, you will hear this review.

'It was a skillful performance, just like before. However, it always shows the same thing. I want to see your Plus Alpha in the future.'

This is a review I actually heard.

Even thinking about it again makes me angry.

Even though they sold far less albums than me.

Anyway, for that reason, I plan to relax in the next team mission.

I'm not saying I'm intentionally ruining the stage.

There should be no doubt about the individual competency of Han Sion.

However, I have no intention of becoming the center of the team.

*      *      *

The team members of <Winning Team>, which was adopted as the official team name, sat around the table in the conference room.

The table was full of PPL snacks, and although the writers said they could eat as much as they wanted, no one touched them.

I think we need to at least select a song to develop an appetite.

Even more so for those who think they ruined the first round of the finals.

At that time, Choi Jae-seong asked a question to Han Si-on.