Chapter 61

Damn Idol Episode 61

I was greatly shocked by the devil's words.

So how on earth did the people who witnessed my death live?

There was even a time when I regressed on stage.

[I can't show you the past world.]

[All I can tell you is that looking back at intersections you've already passed is like throwing your organized bookshelves into shuffle.]

It was rather fortunate.

Because I didn't want to see what the world turned into after I left.

From then on, I tried to control the timing of my regression, and I always ran away.

I crouched down in a place where no one could see and returned.

Just like dogs crossing the rainbow bridge while hiding their heads from their owners.

So, I hope that the 3 M & 100 D members take my advice and become great vocalists.

So that I can eat well and live well even in the world where I leave and disappear.

"Sion!"

"... ... yes."

"What are you thinking?"

"no. it's nothing."

The feeling slowly sinks, like falling into a swamp.

Yes, it's time.

I don't think I've been depressed in the last two weeks.

"Let's go and practice."

"Shouldn'g we wait? I think we're going to do the next shoot at the gym."

"Then I will go. Please rest."

When I stand up, the members also stand up with a look of embarrassment.

Yes, I know.

You'll look like a crazy person who laughs and talks and then becomes depressed for no reason.

It's a familiar thing.

There is no one in the world who can understand me.

*      *      *

[CUN/Episode 2] Flowers Bloom – Han Si-on ┃ It was actually a fallen flower?

[CUN/Episode 2] Coming Up Next Episode 2 unaired episode ┃ Han Sion's stage preparation process revealed!

[CUN/Episode 2] A tribute stage of Han Si-on's to Way From Flower seniors! ┃ Comparison of points with the original song

-No, what kind of confidence did you have when you said that?

-So, hahaha, there is a separate original song, but only I could hear it~ Isn't this shit?

- Didn't you just try to attract aggro? First of all, the song is good. I heard it too thanks to Aggro.

-ㅇㅈ (agreed) The song is so fucking good haha.

-I don't know why WFF turned this Godgok (classical song) into a ruin.

>Well, Koreans tends to add King or God at the beginning of a word.

-Ha, I wondered why this sound didn't come out. Is this WFF's fault? Or is it the fault of the company that gave the song?

-That's right. What's wrong with idols? Just like a doll, if you give an order from above, it will just sing along. So don't criticize our WFF!

-ㅈㄴ(fvcking/too) disgusting. You're just being sarcastic without knowing the context. Is that your debut song? Is there any new idol who can express his/her opinion when debuting?