Chapter 22

Damn Idol Episode 22

When it comes to musical knowledge, Kang Seok-woo is an ordinary person.

None of the programs he has directed so far are related to music, and he is not usually passionate about listening to music.

Commonly referred to as Top 100 users.

If Kang Seok-woo was surprised to hear the name of a foreign composer, it was one of two things.

Either he is an incredibly famous person, or he became an issue in Korea due to a specific incident.

Now it was both.

"The real Chris Edward? I don't think that's the name of the composer Flowers Bloom."

"Chris Edward is his stage name. His real name is the Danish name. Anyway, that's really true. I was surprised too, so I checked in many ways."

"uh... ... ."

Chris Edwards is a composer who has become very hot in the past two years.

They have three No. 1 songs on the Billboard Hot 100, and more than 20 songs on the Hot 100 chart.

At the same time, he has a handsome face and good speaking skills, so he often appears on American talk shows.

He didn't become a top star because he had no vocal ability, but if he had worked as a singer-songwriter, he would have definitely become a world star.

However, the reason Chris Edwards became famous in Korea was because of the movie music.

By chance, he became the music director for a Korean film, and that film recorded 10 million viewers in Korea.

In addition, its quality was recognized by being invited to leading film festivals, including the Cannes Film Festival, and it even won the Film Music Award at one awards ceremony.

Thanks to this, Korean film music written by foreign composers made it onto the Billboard charts.

It was rare for a foreign singer to reach #1 on the domestic music charts.

"Hey, how many times has Chris Edward appeared on Korean entertainment shows?"

"Other than a movie-related interview, he had only appeared on the entertainment program itself once."

"hmm. Then, are you saying that he made a K-pop idol song at that time?"

"I don't know about that... ... . He wouldn't have done it. If he had done that, there would have been a huge fuss in the NT."

NT is Way From Flower's agency.

"Yes, that's right. It was quiet in the NT."

"Seeing as there was no unplay at all, doesn't it mean that NT and the composer were fighting during work?"

"That could be... ... . Or they may not even know."

"yes?"

"lets think about it. It's already been 4 years since <Flowers Bloom> came out. Chris Edwards wasn't famous in Korea back then, was he?"

"That's true too."

Kang Seok-woo groped his chin in thought.

Honestly, it would be unreasonable to cast Chris Edwards with the budget allocated to Coming Up Next.

No, it is not possible, it is completely impossible.

Isn't that market demanding a huge amount of money just to get a video interview?