Chapter 2: I'm already in trouble

My sweat drips like waterfalls because of what I see in front me. Isn’t this trouble? Because my job and race is the enemy we supposedly need to defeat. Am I the enemy? Wait! Wait wait!!!

“uhm… Pri... Princess why my job is kind of obscure?” I got stuttered and almost bite my tongue, what I'm supposed to do? I'm just a lonely otaku that have no friends in school and in front of me is a beautiful princess that is so shining and out of my reach! But I take some courage and tried to ask the princess as I'm in pinch of my weird JOB! Tho I didn’t say it straight to the fact, I MEAN IT’S LIKE IM SHOUTING TO OTHERS ABOUT WHAT I AM LIKE (HELLO IM A PERVERT WHO INVADES YOUR DREAM) isn’t succubus a pervert demon that visits you in night and put you in eternal pleasure while also putting you on eternal sleep?

“What do you mean uh…? What is your name please?” Princess asks me with a confused face, also my classmates look at me with confusion like telling ‘what this weirdo is talking about?"

Well I can’t help when they look at me like that because in my class I'm one of the weirdos, I seclude myself to others, an introvert who doesn’t socialize with others even my family, because of the scar on my past that almost breaks my heart. So I tried to get away far from people and wear a barrier that don't let other to step in my boundary as I'm afraid I will be hurt again.

“uhmm.. Lily... Can you lend me your ears for a moment Princess?” I said it with a blush on my cheeks. well they can’t really see my face because I cover my face with my long bangs, big foggy glasses and an aura that tells people to get away from me. The Princess got closer on me, her smell like a freshly cut flower in the garden. While my cheeks got hotter because of this beauty I whisper to the princess “please don’t get surprise and suddenly shout it, but my job is kind of weird, I mean my job is a succubus for some reason” the Princess when she hear the word succubus she instantly look at my face with a suspicious look and close her eyes and think for a moment while I meekly standing by her side looking down.

“Alright let me see it with my own eyes, please give me your hands I will use appraisal to you.” I do what the princess told me and she held my hands, she says "appraisal" and I can smell the scent of her breath because the distance of our face and what I smell shocks me, she smell so good like a flower freshly pluck in the mountain, isn’t this supposed to be a Fantasy world? Why they had a mouthwash in this world?! GOD THANK YOU!!! While I shout in my head because of the unusual necessity available in this world a minty scent that releases from the mouth of this Goddess I mean Princess as she still held my sweaty hands and I can't help but blush, I will not wash hands for the meantime, I promise to myself “this is weird but your race is a human. For the meantime let’s make it a secret and see what we can do later.” And she face my other classmates and had a further instructions “I’m sure all of you are mentally tired because a sudden turn of events so I will let yoy refreshed your mind and deeply think on what I said so you can decide on what you will do from now on, but please Heroes we really need your help.”  She pleaded again on us and calls some maids. “Please lead them to their rooms.” After she gives some orders to the maids she also add an additional instructions “1 month, we will train you for 1 month so please make up your mind tonight because tomorrow we will start our training.” The princess told us and gives an order to the maidservant and some soldier to lead us in our room.
After we refreshed our mind on our own rooms I sleep instantly because of my tired mind after this turn of events.
*

Morning when a maid knocks into my room and told me that King wants our presence in the throne room so we can hear the words of the king of this kingdom.

“Welcome Heroes…” blah blah. He told us the same thing as the princess told us already so I didn’t listen to his speech he gives until he mention us. “So heroes I’m sure you already know your jobs so I want you to show us one by one.” I got nervous again because I remembered my job, Wha-what should I do? I mean my job is… I look at the princess with my pleading eye and she also notice me and looks at me with the look of ‘don’t worry I will do something about it.’ Aah, this princess is reassuring but why is she blushing when she looks at me?