Chapter 44: This man is cheat!

[Wino’s POV]

“Wino, are you really sure about this? I mean you said you are a fugitive because you cast away your name?” Nina’s speaks at me with her worried face.

“Don’t worry, I don’t intend to stay at the castle, I just wanted to hold the heroes in case they dispatch the heroes to get in the way of Yuki and Britney.” We are walking now towards the castle while the people are panicking because there are so many dead people in the center of plaza thanks to Britney.

“But they are the heroes… I’m sure Yuki and Britney is fine even they fight them right?” She got a point but that is not really my intentions.

“I knew it, but I don’t want them to die because this country needed them. Even the country is corrupt there are still good people living here example is the clothes owner.” I mean my elder sister also is here.

“I see, you have a point.” Finally with the satisfied Nina we continue our walk towards the castle but for some reason the soldiers are panicking while heading towards us.

“Hurry! There is a report that someone is killing the people of the slum.” Hmm… Yuki? If she is the one she is fast to work.

“Pri-princess…” The soldiers stop their march when they spotted us.

“You have the nerves to go in here when you are a wanted person!” The new captain that I don’t know the name pointed his sword towards me.

“Calling me a wanted person when I leisurely roaming this town, isn’t that funny?” I provoke them and they made an angry face.

“Damn this fugitive! Seize her!” The captain commands the 30 soldiers in his back and they ready their weapons but their face had hesitation.

“Are you sure? There is someone wrecking havoc towards the slum are you going to ignore them? Well even if you wanted to go there I will still stop you here now because someone who is important to me is there.” I give them a mischievous smile and their face become disgust like they have eaten a bug.

“What a cocky girl! Attack her! Even you cut her limbs I don’t care jus—“ I rush towards the captain and held his head to give him a knee.

“The soldiers of this country are kind of slacking.” I give them an evil smile and unsheathed my swordand use <wind slash> a Lv. 1 attack of <wind magic> of course I don’t intend to kill them so I just use a low level magic to blow them away.

“Nina, let’s go.” I call Nina to continue our way to the castle.

“Why do you have that smug face?” She asks me and follow my back… fufu of course I just blow away 30 soldiers in one blow of course I will be satisfied with my actions.
**

“Ah! The Princess is here!” The guard shouted my name after seeing me.
The soldiers get out from the small barracks near the gate with their weapons so I blow them away with some <wind magic>.

“I’m I really needed here?” Nina with an unsatisfied face asks me.

“Haha of course, there are many heroes inside even I cannot hold them all. I might kill them accidentally.”

“Well, knowing you it might happen.” She doesn’t deny it.

Now we enter the castle with so many soldiers pointing the sword towards us and for some reason my brother Marsho is here too.

“Elder sister why do you do this? I’m supposed to go into the front line now but because of you I have no choice but to arrest you here.”

“I know that you are naïve my brother so I’m not wondering but you are needed here so I won’t harm you so can you stand back?”